Sony will bet big on PC

Is it finally time for PC GT7?

Attached: FTo213oWQAAmKcX.jpg (631x343, 40.16K)

NEVER EVER

Attached: 1639498271847.jpg (1111x720, 300.82K)

Why would you want to play always online trash?

I'll just take Spider Man honestly. Sony doesn't really make games I'm interested in.

KEEP DREAMING PChud

Attached: 1639332581122.jpg (918x1026, 379.18K)

What the fuck? How the hell does Sony expect for PC net sales to increase that much, we're already halfway in 2022 and we've barely got any of their fucking games.
We don't even have a release date for Uncharted on PC but that won't increase the profits that much.
Unless Sony release on of their PS5 games or a game day one on PC alongside PS4/5 like God of War Ragnarok, then there's no way in hell PC can earn 300 Mil by next year.

My thoughts as well, if they were planning on hitting those numbers they should be releasing every exclusive they have

We know Ghosts and Demon Souls remake are coming soon, Demons might sell huge imo

WHY isn’t sony releasing bloodborne for PC? I don’t care about these shitty movie games ffs.

their plan is to release their gaas titles on pc simultaneously with the ps releases, so maybe they're banking on people whaling in those.

They probably lost the source code while closing Japan Studio down. It's one of the few 1st party games that didn't receive a PS5 upgrade.

Makes sense with how common that shit is. Its mind boggling how many devs just essentially chuck 4 years of their work into the bin

Spider-Man sucks. Tsushima is way better and so was GoW.

Well shit, let me change my opinion real quick.

It's never going to happen. Souls hacking autismos need to use their superpowers for good for once, and start seeing what needs to be done to get Bloodborne assets to work in one of the PC DS ports. I know it won't be a simple drag and drop type situation, I'm not an idiot, but come the fuck on - some autismo has singlehandedly took the charge on cracking PTDE hacking, just to literally put Halo multi-player and weapons into Dark Souls FROM SCRATCH (i.e. not directly porting code from Halo, just assets and manual coding/animation/matchmaking infrastructure). Don't fucking tell me there's no way to convert Bloodborne assets to run in, like, DS3 or something.

I have a feeling they're too focused on trying to double dip with the big cinematic games like horizon to pay attention to anything else. If they don't try releasing it after elden ring mania they are just leaving money on the table though. The worst case scenario though is the bluepoint remake rumors are true and that's the version we get.

>Demons might sell huge imo
delusional.

Attached: 1641855300026.jpg (7067x5679, 3.97M)

>WHY isn’t sony releasing bloodborne for PC? I don’t care about these shitty movie games ffs.
NEVER EVER

Attached: 1642513359220.png (1971x900, 466.88K)

elden ring fans won't care and those that do will mod everything back.

>WHY isn’t sony releasing bloodborne for PC? I don’t care about these shitty movie games ffs.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH ANY DAY NOW AAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1643542564640.png (906x1018, 610.22K)

>elden ring fans won't care
Elden Ring zoomers don't care about previous souls games, especially if they are "clunky" like DeS, DaS and DaS2.
>those that do will mod everything back.
PC gamers already play the proper version at 4K 60FPS on RPCS3.

Attached: 1653168109353.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

they will "bet big" that PC gamers will buy lukewarm exclusives from multiple years ago at full original price because that's exactly what PC gamers have done for years

Remember PCtards
GoW never ever
Horizon never ever
Death Stranding never ever
Uncharted never ever
Days Gone never ever

>Elden Ring zoomers don't care about previous souls games, especially if they are "clunky" like DeS, DaS and DaS2.
with the graphics on the remake, they'd probably give it a shot. dumb snoys did that when the ps5 came out, people that had no interest in souls saw the graphics and picked it up.

>PC gamers already play the proper version at 4K 60FPS on RPCS3.
the big thing would be the resurgence of interest, ergo the resurgence of multiplayer. the rpcs3 version can't really emulate that, archstones is too dead.

Death Stranding wasn't ever a "never ever". I remember that Kojima straight up states "just wait a year you damn consoomers" (paraphrased).