Are johncena141 cracked games safe?

Are johncena141 cracked games safe?

Just migrated to Linux and I want to play Elden Ring, seems like it's preconfigured to werk without hassle.

Attached: elden ring.png (956x607, 427.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johncena141.eu.org:8141/johncena141
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for the bitcoins

If you can't check the files then you aren't ready for piracy. You will heem your PC

just use fitgirl
just mind that you're download from the real site

Lol

OP don't fall for it

>Requires root
go for it OP

only fittroon and dodi are safe repacks dummy.

fitgirl-repacks dot site
>durr I am fucking retarded, I went to the wrong fitgirl site, everyone is as retarded as me

Sounds like a pretty trustworthy guy that johncena41

Why are you poor?

I can't see any malware

What exactly could go wrong with cracked games on linux? Serious question because I thought everything was basically sandboxed.

same risk as any other site.

they are not sandboxed in a way that adds alot of security.
and if it is malware,due to the crack being for linux,it will work on linux too.

Don't listen to the fat girl shill OP. Notice how upset they get? That's phishing 101

user, does this look like a dishonest man to you?

Attached: 1636987355383.jpg (1242x1523, 114.09K)

allowing programs to run means you trust them to do whatever to your host machine.

>hey bro just run this script as root to install the game
>oh wow that just gave me the ability to execute terminal commands as root, which is literally the highest privilege anyone can have on linux, but don't worry I won't do anything bad with it ;)

why do you think linuxfags care so much about open source? so you can see exactly what you're downloading. if someone puts malware in it, you can see it clear as day. without that, you have to put blind trust in it.

Can I just use Firejail?

>Implying linuxfags actually read what they execute

kill yourself retard

johncena141.eu.org:8141/johncena141

Looks like his scripts are opensource