Forced stealth mission

>forced stealth mission

Attached: HoppsSad.png (960x1016, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/bant/search/filename/r4323k.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cute even when upset

I just use a walkthrough to find the fastest way of finishing it. Unless I’m playing a game focused on stealth, I won’t feel bad cheating to finish it.

S

>forced sex mission

Attached: r4323k.jpg (800x800, 551.95K)

>milesdf
shittest taste ever

I'm sorry. I designed one once. It's usually not the designers choice and some bullshit narrative reason that the mission or level has to fail.

He's a gay popfur but I kinda like the style.

Attached: Judy summer hot suggestive.jpg (600x900, 424.19K)

Fucking spoderman was one of the more annoying examples of this recently. I'm supposed to be playing a cool superhero swinging around beating up bad guys, why are you making me spend an hour as a teenage girl hiding behind pot plants who the fuck wants this

his style is boring and stale looking. but thats just my opinion.

She is super not hot and the only other forced furry mainstream movie character is the big bad wolf from that terrible dreamworks movie

he's literally gotten worse in the ~10+ years he's been around

The MJ bits were pretty lame, easily my least favorite part of the entire thing. Miles' segment at least had some interesting stuff going on, but hers were basically just long-winded explanations why Spiderman needed to come save her.

She looks like she fucks human men

Attached: Sickos.jpg (735x738, 100.85K)

His Judy Hops fan art is the fan art that finally made me notice her though.

it's not forced. just turn the game off.

are you the aussie from /bant/?

>forced stealth mission
>in a game that isn't a stealth game
>game also doesn't give you the proper tools to handle stealth properly
>so it's just a long sequence of moving around out of sight and memorizing patrols without any actually engaging stealth gameplay

Many such cases.

dont answer this, it is you archived.moe/bant/search/filename/r4323k.jpg/

damn
doxxed off of furry coom

No, phone app saves the filename when you save the image. I did get it from /bant/ though