yellow vs blue

Attached: dubs.jpg (375x284, 18.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSi2LDkyKmI
youtube.com/watch?v=WVIpnoptwSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blue wins

sub-zero supremacy

Attached: GoldTeamRules.jpg (480x360, 24.09K)

Fags

Attached: 69D1122E-D051-461C-9394-87F0C1BFDDED.png (216x207, 29.32K)

Sub zero is gay Scorpionchads rise up

Attached: 1462e1465beb80901ac064eea34297ee.gif (636x289, 2.19M)

>pee is yellow
>toilet water is blue
>pee in toilet
>toilet water is now yellow
Yellow always wins bby

post dem red characters

>MK creator is so ass blasted people prefer Sub-Zero that he literally won't allow him to come out on top in any of his interactions with Scorpion

Attached: smoogi.png (1230x1230, 3.43M)

Realistically, ice power should always won against, uh, what can Scorpion do again? Having a parasite in his hand or something?

Sub-zero always loses to Scorp in the story

youtube.com/watch?v=jSi2LDkyKmI

>We are never getting Shaolin Monks 2
>If we did, it'd be SHAOLIN SISTAS
>Starring boring the military MK Kiddies nobody fucking likes
It's hurts bros.

wooooooooooooo
Chinese Ninja Warrior
With your Heart So Gold
Sub-Zero

wooooooooooooooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=WVIpnoptwSQ

>Rap
I remember this trailer. It felt so mismatched. It reminds me of that Doom Eternal TV spot trailer.

Attached: NI.png (480x432, 3.21K)

they always use rap in their trailers because MK's largest demographic are basketball-americans

Scorpion is an undead, untiring and immortal, who can also spit fire from his skull sometimes.

If you mix blue and yellow you get green, retard
This guy wins

Did subzero really deserve his suffering? Scorpion clearly did but subzero really didnt do anything wrong and got totally shit on

We have Shaolin Monks at home.

Attached: image_2022-05-26_012714860.png (640x470, 398.12K)

Subzero is a nothing character.

Bi-Han did nothing wrong and was used as bait by Quan Chi. Kuai Liang deserves suffering for not using the cool ninja mask anymore

Scorpion controls fire retard. He's also immortal but loses when the plot calls for it.

A challenger appears!

Attached: ermac-bustu.jpg (216x207, 12.09K)

that's everyone in MK

Bi-Han was still an assassin by trade and the Lin Kuei was still working with Quan Chi regardless. He just was killed for the one murder he didn't actually commit. And it's not like the Lin Kuei made it out the other side unscathed considering they all got turned into robots.

>MKX
Un-revenant'd Hanzo kills Quan Chi in blind anger when Special Forces has him by the balls, preventing him from undoing the other revenants and distracting the Special Forces long enough for Quan Chi to summon his master
>MK11
Hanzo jobs to D'vorah, gets replaced by his revenant self from the past who rationally buries the hatchet with SZ because his future self said revenge bad before dying. Then the universe resets.

What did Ed mean by this?

MK11 sucks.
MKX was better.

MOYA UKRAINA
UKRAINE WILL PREVAIL!
MY Ukraina...
Chuds will lose. Ukraina wins.
Trans Rights! My Ukraine!