If I wanted to play a fallout game. Which one would you recommend?

If I wanted to play a fallout game. Which one would you recommend?

Attached: 1653465084833.png (640x947, 556.07K)

New vegas

fallout 2 and new vegas

If you don't mind old games, then 1 and 2.
Otherwise new vegas.
3 and 4 are not fallout.

The only fallout game I have played is 3. Can someone tell me what made new Vegas so amazing compared to 3?

Actual quests, weapons/leveling and not so crappy combat.
Maybe some characters.
Imo story is overrated.

Play New Vegas, since you're on Any Forums. Fallout 1 is only worth playing if you're fine with retro, but it's really great if you are. New Vegas will give you the Fallout experience in a semi-modern package.

New Vegas or Fallout 2

The writing is way better.

Josh Sawyer's Fallout: New Vegas

Attached: 1633538328223.jpg (586x1123, 183.76K)

Orange UI.
The game is more comfy overall.

Why's he have to bring up Cormac McCarthy? It's obvious he's never actually read his books.

brotherhood of steel

>man with zero troubles with crime and life gives milquetoast opinions on crime and life

I basically only play retro games now and I couldn't play fallout 1 for more than a few minutes. Once I skipped through all the boring shit at the start, I walked out the vault and got killed by a rat or something. If a game has an unbeatable enemy at the start that I could kill easily irl, it's a bad game. Take your nostalgia goggles off.

Tough guy thinks he can beat a nuclear rat.

Go outside and fight the Radiation Rodent then, faggot.

Why do some mass killings get attention but not others?

They have to fit the news cycle.

I dunno man, I feel like the average {american} is non-threatening to their government with or without a gun. if they were you'd think that threat wouldve been exercised by now; revolutions don't exist in america, the people are too stupid or the elite are too strong - im not certain, but I do know that it's extremely easy to kill kids and elderly people with guns.

Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 > Fallout: New Vegas > Fallout 4 > Fallout Tactics > Fallout 3

WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES THAT'S US

AND WE RULE

There are a lot of countries that allow private gun ownership but don't have the same amount of mass shootings as America. In fact pretty much all of them.