You owe this entire board & gaming today to a small island Any Forums

You owe this entire board & gaming today to a small island Any Forums

Attached: QpZaxbB - Imgur.png (861x765, 683.83K)

Can they return to their roots instead of sucking the western cock?

Japan is the real wakanda but without niggers.

Thank you Japan. You've given me a lot and I really appreciate it.

American Site, American Origins
Featuring American Games, or Japanese games running on American Game Engines
Enjoy your Quake

Attached: 1616719790263.png (441x412, 103.7K)

>Reject god
>Live a peaceful life
>Smartest country in the world
>Untouched by the evil tribe
How? What does this mean?

>Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - 820,000,000 revenue
>Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - 250,000,000 revenue
>Final Fantasy VII - 1,300,000,000 revenue
>Fatal Frame - 840,000 revenue
Fatal Frame ranked that high despite it’s niche must mean a insanely high word of mouth, is it really better than those games?

Yeah, the rare time someone says they didn’t like it Any Forums gangs up on them like a pack of animals and tells them they are casuals who got filtered by it. It also has a huge fandom war between fans of the second entry who insist the other is shit compared to it.

On par with oot & better than the other 2 yes

that sounds like the snk/neogeo general whenever someone makes a negative statement about kofxv

This, it’s gatekept alot

What would the world do without Glorious Nippon?

The walking speed is too fucking slow. Everything else in the game is the peak of what horror games should inspire to achieve. But i would never put it above Ocarina of Time or Symphony of the Night simply due to the slow movement of Miku

Actual hell desu

>Homogeneous nation has no crime
Hmm, tell me more

Japan has no crime! Not a single one!

Any Forums and anime are the fault of Japanese? This isn't a good thing in my opinion

>Good goys tell shoguns to persecute Christians because the "wrong" Christianity was spreading
>High suicide rate
>Low marriage rate
>Low birth rate
>People don't become paragons of virtue when they become otakus or weebs (rather the opposite effect)
Ethnos needs Logos otherwise it will implode. No one is saying Japan needs to bring in 1 million Syria immigrants but that Japanese society needs to be at least based on the Natural Law and at most the Divine Positive Law. If this trend continues there will be no Japan because either they will die off or will be pressured to bring in said immigrants.

>country among top 3 picks if you asked someone to explain organised crime, right next to Mexican cartels and Italian mafia
A real head scratcher why the police "can't find" it.

my sister lived in japan for about half a year and once had two policemen come into her apartment to kill a cockroach

The fact jews aren’t #1 shows how fucked america became. Japan is proof what happens when you aren’t cucked

mmm... I love sushi...

Attached: 85A37099-13DF-4B17-BB01-C5BBA483490B.jpg (740x370, 29.57K)

>have one of the most corrupt police forces around that is world famous for basically lying and falsifying to make shit look good
lol reminder the ruling party of Japan (who is basically always unoppossed and never loses) is pretty much run and backed by the Yakuza. Modern Japan is Pre-Castro Cuba. Where the Mafia ran the country.

fatal frame is the only one of those games i've played

Why are le Cathbros so dumb lol

GIRUGAMESH