Armello

surely im not the only one who has played armello?
its really charming but dead as hell unfortunately.
if anyone here plays it, who do you main? for me, its elyssia and hargrave.

Attached: Elyssia.(Armello).full.2828504.png (1156x1600, 1.69M)

Touch bunny neck meat.

dewlap, my friend

Touch bunny dewlap.

always and forever. rabbit clan wins again.
i genuinely enjoy playing the game and i wish i could talk about it with people. i hate being into dead multiplayer games.

Attached: amber.jpg (640x653, 46.95K)

I played it and got the first two dlcs but never bothered with the lizard one because the game was dying at that point. It was fun but everyone I versed tried to get the ‘be the lions best friend’ ending instead of anything else.

i dont know what you mean by "be the lions best friend"
unless you mean the prestige win? which used to be one of the easiest wins back when the game was new but is ironically now one of the most difficult ways to win now.

Post more dewlap bearing bun.

I really wanted to play armello because I liked its art and setting but I found out it was a really gay boardgame so I swerved on it. I've played banners of ruin which is pretty alright.

aight
i thought the same, ive never played a board game and just liked the art style. but i ended up enjoying it a lot. bought both DLCs too. i dont regret it.

ill look into BoR, thanks

Attached: 3f3c450496b3e123d65211cc09971efa.jpg (1600x2185, 306.64K)

Is there a way we could host a game so 4 anons here can play together?

Do you have to play it with other people or can you play it solo?

Yeah, that one. The one where you just had to do missions and fuck other players up until the lion died.

I still play it sometimes, unfortunately, the devs seems to always fuck the game with new updates, on xbox where i play, they updated to 2.2 but they somehow disabled progression on multiplayer and the host could change the rules of the match even tho that was not possible before.

Anyways, i main barnaby and scarlett

there is a solo version vs AI but its not that fun or anything. you can do matchmaking with other players too. when i played about a year ago i found a match within 10 seconds - 1 minute, so its not dead enough to be unable to find matches or anything. occasionally it can take longer though.
its much more balanced now, that used to be the easiest way, but funnily enough its now the hardest. its actually enjoyable to win that way, which is why i play elyssia a lot. nothing feels better than indirect victory through trickery.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while

Isn't multiplayer still broken? I haven't played it in a while.

How soft is her dewlap?

>That's a nice hitpoint you have there, be a shame if something happened to it

Attached: WildlandsRiverAnimated.gif (600x600, 2.84M)

I love video game board games/card games because they let you have a traditional "game" experience while letting you use the unique medium of video games to their full potential.

Inscryption really fit that itch for me as well even though it isn't as good past the first section.

Attached: Inscryption img smallres.jpg (616x353, 55.69K)

fuck this bitch
i almost had a prestige win and she somehow breaks through a peril and uses a hot rot to shoot the kings last hp

Sorry, user, letting the King reach one hitpoint in a game with someone playing River is a lose condition.

still could get a game in about 2 minutes during peak euro hours circa a year ago, but i just lost interest eventually
sargon master race here, foresight is the best way to mitigate the rng
also decent fuel for my corruption fetish, shame there's almost no fanart