Hornet really let herself go

Silksongbros....

Attached: d2f11bb39c26e5c25ef51b9e0dcf56ab.jpg (850x908, 69.13K)

Keep it coming, we gotta knock the pedo weebs out of this board

It's almost winter down here in Australia, she's just bulking for the cold months.

???

Bot post?

Fat bitches in tight bodysuits...

Fat titcows popping the buttons of their sundresses for room as they eat.

They have jannies that side with them, it’s a fucked situation

Cope, lolichads run this site

Weebs were here first dude. Moot made this site to talk about anime back when you had to had to rip VHS tapes. That said: Fuck the special interest groups flooding this site. There's only 4 boards that have survived and this is one of them. The rest are arguably Any Forums,/k/, and /tg/... Maybe /x/, but they were always a little schizophrenic.

That'll happen when your sequel is vaporware.

>bodysuits

hot

Pedo

l-lewd…

girl looks right at home on some fat fetish model site. I mean Look at that gut and thoe thighs!

you dumb son of a bitch you dont understand do you? now, you may not like them but we need the lolichads, getting rid of the lolichads is like killing a spider in your home you may not like it and you may want it gone but you have to realize that spider is doing a great job at keeping insects out of your home you kill the spider and the insects just replace it,
its the same thing with the loliposters and cunnychads they are the ones that help gatekeep this site from the fags, the redditors, the "normies" if you get rid of them then you get a whole influx of niggers shittin up the board with their normalfaggotry. now i must add they seem to not be doin to good a job at their gatekeeping since negroes like you seem to be poppin up everywhere especially on this board but thats not for me to decide

Attached: cunny chad.png (693x601, 246.8K)

t. Child molester

too many words nigga
cut down next time

This is Any Forums

bump