Why

why did they make this fucking nigger stronger than the final boss
>circle of the moon - adramalech

Attached: 7302789095e90e340a17e99-06161524.png (2560x1440, 3.18M)

I demand answers.

>they accidentally gave him an extra 0 on the HP bar
Or??????? Where is the logic and rationale to this fucking shit???

That might be because the Western localizations added a higher EXP requirement for leveling up (you need 25% more EXP) so if you were playing the Japanese version you might not be having as much trouble.

fucking what, really? the hell is that?!

>the hell is that?
Yeah I don’t get it either. Maybe they saw how easy SOTN was and wanted to make the game more challenging but I think they went too far and made all the bosses into damage sponges.

Noooo no no. Every OTHER boss EXCEPT for adramalech was ez as shit. Cerberus, Necromancer, Death, Battle Arena, Hugh, Camilla, Dracula himself. Fucking adramalech takes HOURS unless you grind the game to get rare cards and level up outside of where youre supposed to be. None of you played it I guess fucking eh

shameless bump its more than leveling and i know im not the only one that played this shit

I never had THAT much issue with him. Yeah he's a tough boss, but not hair pullingly hard. I think it's more because he just fills the room with bullshit and it's all difficult to dodge.

You do 1 dmg and he takes 1000000
>he fills the room
YEAH and you have no choice but to sit there, wait, dodge, attack with puny ass attack, repeat. Shit takes at least an hour. You dont get anything that does a dent in him until after the next map area with the Diana combos

lol I literally dropped the game because of that boss.
I remember I was having fun and playing everyday until I got to that bitch. He is just way too much compared to previous bosses.

>>they accidentally gave him an extra 0 on the HP bar

I think this was it. I remember having trouble with this fag until I just snapped and turned on cheats and blasted the fucker with that poison area of effect to get rid of the bubbles.

also fuck this nigger.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35.83K)

Better question: why is Dracula keeping a giant gimp goat in his attic?

and its stronger than dracula himself

This game is very middling in terms of Castlevania. Making the DSS system rely on luck to see anything beyond mercury and salamander. also the music is just utterly forgettable.

Never played that one, is he required? I remember Galamoth from SotN being much harder than Dracula if you didn't have the lightning absorb circlet.

Dracula has more than twice as much defense though

I played through this for the first time ever a month or two ago, this motherfucker right here convinced me to just look up drop tables and spell combos. Game got significantly easier once I found HP regen and summons. Playing Harmony of Dissonance now, the ballbusting difficulty of CotM makes it feel like a cakewalk in comparison.

>Cheats
Even if the game is pulling some extreme bullshit, shame on you, user.

Castlevania thread? I thought Portrait was pretty good.

Attached: 41771776_p0.jpg (1748x2480, 2.7M)

>ballbusting difficulty of CotM
I never even liked CotM and I suck at video games but come the fuck on, user. It’s harder than most Castlmanias but that’s only because the level curving is dogshit thanks to Konami making the Western releases require 25% more experience to level up. Just grind a level or two after every boss and the game remains manageable

Honestly I kind of like being able to farm enemies for cards without worrying about being overleveled.