What the fuck am I suppose to do?

I'm so confused. What's my goal? Do I just survive as long as possible? Are there bosses or quests that I find? What direction do I go in??

Fuck I feel like a fucking boomer

Attached: Minecraft_cover.png (255x383, 176.21K)

watching bc same

Find a gf

Kill the ender dragon

and then uh

do it again i guess idk

its a boring game

just build random stuff/role play
there's nothing to do besides grinding or building

>Press 'Esc'
>Click 'Achievements'
>Follow the diagram
Literally everyone that ever played MC had to use the wiki at some point. The real challenge is trying to make the ugly fucking blocks into something that looks ok. I used to build cool shit all the time when I played in 2011, but now anything I make looks like ass. All the builds of so-called 'great' builders on YouTube look like shit now too. I don't know why.

>user is filtered by a block game
wow! thats a new one, or this is my newfag showing

Hitting a little close to home there

Attached: BDA2CA68-ACE6-4AD2-AEDB-E71BAE091F94.jpg (903x1419, 83.87K)

build a shit hut to survive the first night and go mining or something
make iron shit and stick with it for a while.
look for structures such as villages, dungeons, mineshafts, desert temples, jungle temples, avoid the underwater temples, they're harder though there is one that spawns some ruins and a chest or something which is pretty easy to grab.

the building is a big appeal of the game, if you aren't a creative person you probably won't be able to sustain yourself for many hours unless you enjoy modding. modding is where the real potential comes in this game because you can change the entire game

its probably just a minecraft thread in disguise

>mods minecraft
>17fps

it's a sandbox, you do whatever you want to. there is progression, survival and an 'end', but they're all a means to an end for creating bigger and better structures/gear, etc.

I feel like this mode of gameplay really doesn't click with some people—hence the hatred for BotW, and AC:NH to a lesser extent

Download tekkit and build the worldst biggest factory
Or go for a newer pack like Enigmatica

They fucked the game up by adding all the extra vertical levels. Shit nobody asked for (as usual) that took them years to make and its only purpose is to fucking tank everyone's fps.

I love building autism factories in Minecraft.

No they fucked up how they added the extra vertical layers. They should have copied the cubic chunks mod so the game could be theoretically infinite in any direction

rookie numbers!

Attached: 2022-03-19_01.15.06.png (1360x705, 118.46K)

I wanted to see that picture.
You can always count on Mojank to do literally anything the wrong way. They have to be the dumbest, laziest developers ever.

Install mods

what the fuck I clicked on this thumbnail and it said 'file not found' but then I clicked it again and it opened
is Any Forums being ddosed or something?

whats the best mods/modpacks?

pls no b&

Attached: 1644648738918.jpg (2000x2000, 1.49M)

that happens sometimes, plus i dont think all the gpt bots that are around help matters