What's your opinion on the Nintendo GameCube...

What's your opinion on the Nintendo GameCube? Me personally I feel it was a good console that had a good library of games. My favorite was F-Zero GX.

Attached: 1653327265402.jpg (554x921, 99.75K)

Didn't you make a thread like this one but with the PS2?
Just post more Wonder Loli

I prefer consoles made in the last 8-10 years, myself. They just feel tighter to play.

Underrated console, had a lot of great games. The PS2 was just too good by comparison that it just overshadows it

I hate Any Forums so much it's unreal.

>Didn't you make a thread like this one but with the PS2?
No that was someone else but the same guy made pic related and I saved it.

I wanna bang wonder woman

I've been playing through a lot of SNES games and N64 games over the last few years and am pretty excited to get to the GC. I haven't played many games from it, but I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I figure I'm in for a moderately good time.

Nd

I only had one childhood friend who had one and he turned out gay

Ludo

Attached: Super_Monkey_Ball_2-title[1].png (640x480, 367.64K)

It would've been amazing if Rare had stuck with Nintendo without them it was just "good" but still got mogged by both PS2 and Xbox in the end.

I love Any Forums so much it's unreal.
more western Lolis

>Owns game cube
>Turns out gay
Yeah adds up

I fell in love with the GameCube after first trying it at a McDonald's. Games they had were Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, and SSX Tricky. Those were also the games I got when I finally got my GameCube for Christmas.

Attached: 635CA306-F511-48D0-A297-9BFA640C608F.jpg (756x1134, 102.42K)

He's still my friend though.

i love what it produced and all its peripherals etc but you know just by technicality wii is superior. gamecube had amazing looking original games that are still under the radar. every console of that gen was really great

Brown people took this away from you

>Still friends with the gay guy
You know what user that's really based good on you for still being friends with him even if he's gay.

i'd argue tightest games were from that gen bc there were zero chances for firmware updates. sure they slightly updated games but minimally compared to what gets pushed out today.

High A/Low S tier console.

nta but I have two best friends that turned out to be gay and both are still in love with me but we are still just friends. Sometimes I feel bad they are in love with me but eh, no reason we shouldnt still be friends.

This seems like a plot to a early 2000s comedy movie. Both my friends are gay...but they only want me!? Kek

Attached: 0f3786cdad18f5583323afed223497c142cbe9f111264c03d8ea2682c56b158f_1.jpg (575x620, 49.75K)

gamecube is top 3 sexiest consoles

It was a good boy. I was one of the few who actually got a use out of the handle, I think I took it to my friend's house at least once a week for years.

Wonder loli is old new
Child is new hotness now

Attached: Child.png (600x450, 232.99K)

user...

Made me fucking lol, I know they should want each other

I'm brown tho. And it lasted for years in my ghetto neighborhood. Last game I remember them adding before retiring them was Tak.

Does Any Forumshave uoohhh threads? If so, I might check it out.

Attached: 1571129044835.png (384x583, 92.05K)

Wii was more powerfull, but the games looked like they took a step back graphically.

Spiderman shattered dimensions looks worse than a lot of GC games

Why was there never a Justice League but kids game in the vein of something like that Teen Titans 2006 game

That console defined my childhood. Might've also gave me autism cause of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle but that's a whole different discussion

Black people**

I just found out this show had a third and fourth season last week. And man, it really had to shit the bed with the fourth one, huh. Sucks since I actually liked what the third one set up and the Phantom Zone stuff would be great if it wasn't locked to 3 minutes maximum an episode.

Has Gwen ever been topped?

Attached: 002 (1).jpg (260x234, 22.13K)

I wasn't privileged like you and never had it.