This is not debatable

This is not debatable.

Attached: 1652976850164.jpg (635x1024, 93K)

Okay

He would not know because he has no time for either.

>FPS on controller

>Literal shortbusser who didn’t even know what grade he was in until he was a junior in high school

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

hey i was a shortbusser who didnt know what grade i was in all the way from middle to high school, dont make fun of me

What was the first episode to feel "off" to you?

Attached: james.jpg (498x476, 29.9K)

Playing any game that requires precise aim, or has lots of keybinds, etc, (obviously shooters, but games like Terraria and FFXIV also) is going to be substantially more work to do well at on a controller. Long term controller use is also notably worse for your hands, especially when trying to play at high levels (Smash bros is a good example, having literally retired one of the best players just from the hand wear from using a controller).

Nintendo World Championships with that insufferable Pat dude, I just chalked it up to Pat since the following episode was Dark Castle, which was great. The Toxic Crusader episode made me dip out almost entirely, the last episode with 100% soul was the Tiger Electronics episode. Some episodes after had some of that old charm but it was quickly fading. I don't know what it was about that Troma episode, I couldn't even make it in three minutes without cringing out of my seat because he's collaborating with a dude who clearly knows nothing about video games and is a D-list director on top of that.

I just started watching this guy. He's a bit stupid. Why do you retards worship him again? Is it just because he says stuff you agree with? That's pretty pathetic.

No one is making fun of you, they are just pitying you and giving your opinions all the weight they deserve.

I developed carpal tunnel and have 9th level tendinitis from m&kb

Hard for me to point at an episode, but after the shit that happened with Bootsie I kind of started to move away. That era was the peak I think.

Any Forums BTFO

Attached: 1643385529383.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Would have happened faster on a controller, and the mouse grip and keyboard orientation play a factor as well.

I'm a melee player and afps player and while melee can melt your hands. I basically can't play kbm games anymore because they fuck my hands up. The worst is afps and rts games.

also the GC controller handles are slightly twisted and that's what fucks up your hands with melee.

Attached: 1643162853211.webm (569x320, 2.66M)

It's so bad I can only play on controller.

True, for gaming you also need mouse

Maybe a decade ago. Almost all the old guard of YouTube fell off hard. They all turncoated into these lazy, woke-pandering sycophants when they got their bag and kicked the ladder down behind them. Most of us don't even care that he exists now.

Irrefutable

Attached: Untitled.png (632x1024, 1.16M)

when he switched his glasses and the plain shirt

Im honestly convinced he's inbred

I miss CotGW

>not using a fightstick