ITT: Zombie franchises

ITT: Zombie franchises

Attached: halo.jpg (1080x1080, 232.78K)

Attached: Battlefield_2042_cover_art.jpg (220x294, 31.11K)

all nintendo franchises
every single one.

Attached: iyaa.gif (395x223, 1.9M)

took until only the 2nd reply to start shitposting

Ratchet & Clank, in a way

Dead Rising, The Walking Dead, Left for Dead

Shitfinite lost another developer by the way.

every fps?

at this point fallout

monkey ball until they release a good game that isnt just a remake

not a lot of people can admit this but its fucking bad

Phantasy Star

The real one, not online.

Attached: ass creed.png (640x854, 958.67K)

That's why Breath of the Wild is so different, the old formula is stale as fuck. I love most of the 3D Zeldas but I cared less and less about them as each new one came out.

Somehow I have hope for 3D Mario after Odyssey, it added enough and the formula was different enough yet retained what it needed to.

does it count if it decayed beyond the point of continuing? or if it was a good zombie before the end?

Attached: command-and-conquer-4-tiberian-twilight-key-art.jpg.adapt.crop3x5.533p.jpg (319x533, 33.69K)

THE ENDLESS

This

>Halo got a f2p game
>Nintendo franchises consistently manage to stay on the top of the charts
Are you retarded?

No one cares about the multiplayer, not even Microsoft, all money's going to the campaigns now.

Attached: swerb98udo191.jpg (1355x917, 118.73K)

i don't know if there's a better example than halo, franchise has been dead for over a decade but microsoft keeps it on life support because john halo is the xbox mascot.

They're keeping it alive for the campaign alone . As far as multiplayer is concerned, Halo 5 killed it and Microsoft lost faith in Halo multiplayer after that.

Smash after the inevitable 6th game.

Attached: ssbu.png (2790x516, 3.32M)

Zombie Franchises:
>Pokémon
Complacent / Stale
>Sonic
Not a system seller/ Less ambition / Identity Crisis after '06

Attached: tumblr_nouqzmqiDT1turwzjo1_500.gif (500x380, 91.52K)

Zombie console

Attached: ps5-pre-order-header.jpg (1600x900, 96.33K)

>monkey ball until they release a good game that isnt just a remake
I bought Monkey Ball Banana Mania and it was so disappointing. I'm not even nostalgic for the original because I only played Deluxe like a year or two ago, but the Menus of Mania suck, the music sucks, the physics suck and it's just overall a bad experience.

I love playing the mini-games and Monkey Target is a favorite of my girlfriend and the physics are so fucked you can't even play the mini-game. AND TRUST ME, I thought it was in my head, but no, it's literally just broken. I played the original and asked other people online. It's fucked.

Not to mention how soulless the new art direction feels.

Attached: super-monkey-ball-deluxe-20050308053149230-1064797.jpg (1200x960, 140.12K)