Elden ring

>delete pic related and Fire Giant, or make them Morgott sized
>introduce covenants and endings to side with Volcano Manor, Mohg, Jarburg etc.
>more friendly NPCs and a friendly town hub in the world aside from the roundtable

there, fixed it

Attached: tapeworm.png (2108x1312, 3.66M)

>Fire Giant
>Giant
>Morgott sized

Attached: 1650950169924.gif (400x500, 1.04M)

If you fought the Elden Beast first on Torrent and it coalesced into Radagan/Marika with unique moves depending on the ending you are going for and fighting both on Chaos ending it would be improved greatly.

>Friendly NPCs now either travel to hub town or roundtable hold based on quest
>Good ends have NPC emboldened. so they eventually find the roundtable
>Bad ends have them hanging around the hub town like slavs

Nice way of having NPCs stick around instead of dying.

Horse combat sucks

Elden Beast is fantastic, its body even glows in different ways to tell you what moves it's doing even if you have the camera shoved up on its side all the time.

>defending Elden Beast
fuck your Dance Dance Camera Revolution shit boss

>remove open world
It's much simpler fix

Boy, have I got the game for you OP

Attached: xpc6QVseD4bbCjr0ETm1jQ4F8PnmJkXV.jpg (1024x1024, 409.54K)

>a mandatory fight in each playthrough is clipping some pube toes

looks interesting user

This game is so immensely overrated.

>make the fire giant not a giant

Attached: 1631870427100.jpg (255x239, 26.82K)

>fighting both on chaos ending
That just means it's the neutral of SMT where you go for it to have the most content per playthrough. I fully agree because I like Frenzied too much.

It's not that fuckin hard man. I beat it in like 4 tries with a hammer and nothing else. Every attack is easy to dodge and it doesn't take that long to get over to it. It's a beautiful boss in a great area and I enjoyed it immensely

Morgott's already gigantic.

Elden Beast is fine.

This.

Just let me use the fucking horse in the fight for fuck's sake that's all I ask.

>it's NOT HARD MANNN
why are you posters always like this.
I beat it.
It's just a shit boss.

Nah, it's a good boss.

disrespectfully, no it isn't. The entire game is leading to this great power and its just a tapeworm that messes with the camera.

man elden beast is such a shit boss
this game has a lot of terrible ones but seeing something like that as final boss is just sad
the design is so fucking stupid
they came up with a bunch of cool looking monsters and elden beast is the best they had for the final fight in the game? if the final boss was something like undead monstrosity godwyn it would've been so much better

>delete/shrink fire giant
he's a boring, tanky slog where you spend all your time underneath him, so I get where you're coming from. I think he's important to the pacing of the story tho.
>delete/shrink elden beast
you are a no-taste, dumbfuck retard.

Attached: elden_dog_marika_radagon_er.jpg (2100x1479, 338.88K)