Just started playing this. What am I in for?

Just started playing this. What am I in for?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 42.02K)

Good renders that are restricted by the shitty low resolution of RPG maker. Also, grinding.

All the treasure hunters treating the MC like he's not shit despite him doing more than all of them in a fraction of the time.

A fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the time for one character. Stay in your cave, lazy bitch.

some kino scenes in the mid and late game
first game was like 2-3h
this one is like15h if you want to unlock everything and go with the flow

Attached: 85e4badef1ce2edd88dc06865aea5c82.jpg (1280x719, 196.32K)

DAZ gobbos. That should be everything you need to know.

Another shitty WEG with gobbs, but with a little bit more effort and in RPG maker.

best of the weg garbage for me.
the last 40% or so had so many sex scenes I started speedrunning them unless it was with one of the better girls. the puzzles in the temple were actually pretty good too

Post the gobbo fighting webm

A developer that made incest games and incest 3D comics, but gradually pussied out of them being incest games due to Patreon rules. There's a fan patch for this one that restores the mother/sister wording, and the game before this one is hilariously over with your "Brother's Wife" falling in love with you. But the follow-up game, Genesis Order, has ditched that stuff entirely.

good

A game developer called No Limits Taboo being pussies about incest is not "good".

a surprisingly good adventure story and the best doctor ever, also too vanilla

Being a legendary treasure hunter also just means running loops around in the park, digging up ancient relics just to trade them for handjobs from a masseuse

literally play for 0-2 hours then get the 95% save and be done with it

>>>/facebook/

fume about it shlohmo

At least call yourself No Limits Vanilla, because their games were always a combination of:
>Vanilla sex.
>Incest.
>Drugs that make people horny.
It even feels like they dialed back the horny drug stuff because of potentially getting in trouble over non-consensual sex with Steam. See, what you have to do is have drugs that make people horny but they CONSENT to fucking you in a mind-altered state. Then it's fine.

Probably the best smut animations in weg.
Fairly okay-ish gameplay for a smut game.
Ugly ass main protag, like usual.
Surprisingly fun story.

I would say pretty good.

>Probably the best smut animations in weg.
Lol no

What do you expect them to do?
Not use Patreon and lose out on money or use Patreon and release the game and let people use a patch to restore it?
Stop being a faggot.

elephant trunks are stupid but the game is alright,
it puts too much emphasis on weaker and boring characters, but, there's a bit of everything, like some user mentioned, very low resolution for some otherwise good renders, i think the previous game had better pacing.

Really liked it, I discovered it when it was 42% done, after that I downloaded every bi-weekly update until it was done, and then his next game (TGO).
Maybe these renders are in higher res somewhere for patrons perhaps, because some of them used as a promo-art and they're in fullhd.

Attached: FODEuL.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Yup, there's way too many girls. I liked LE approach more - less girls but way more different poses with them and one extra outfit. Also camera is way too close most of the time in Nadia's scenes. I like to see the full picture and it was done this way in lust epidemic.

whats better ?

Show better one then.

100%
Animations were considerably worse but still serviceable, ToN was just too much, lots of girls by the end were just abandoned, like Naomi, arguably my favorite at a certain point she just doesnt get any scenes.