This game fucking sucks balls

This game fucking sucks balls

Attached: header (2).jpg (460x215, 47.46K)

correct

Attached: TVM2.png (845x506, 562.58K)

>I’m trans btw

Incorrect. But OP indeed does on a daily basis

fpbp

Yes, we already know you MGRfags are all trans. There’s really no reason to bring it up though.

Yea well my friends and I like it and we are gonna post a bunch of stuff about it all over the internet

I would love to play this game but I don't have a PS3 and I refuse to get a PC.

You wouldn't know, since you don't have any.

Must have a lot in common with your mother then

wtf do you have

Ah yes. It begins
le old "it was /our/ game but it became popular and reddit likes it so I HAVE to hate it now"

onimusha collection when?

>Game is niche
>Game blows up in vee
>Game threads increase in vee
>A week or two passes in vee
>Contrarians make threads to fish (You)s
It's all so tiresome

so should I play the pc version of just emulate this shit

>a week or two

I dont know why MGR threads became popular again after 10 years but here we are.

Advanced bait, I'd genuinely applaud your creativity if you weren't such a cocksucker.

iPad and a PS5

It's actually crazy how many unironic trannies love this game.

most troons are autistic and masochistic
makes burfict sense

This game was used to mock TLOU2 and had anti tranny parody song lyrics. Now Any Forums calls it trannycore. Did I step into an alternate reality?

Attached: 1652485048812.jpg (240x240, 12.47K)

trannies will love anything as long as it gets them attention and their delusions will cover any opposing ideology in it
which is unironically funny because they would be thrown in the gas chamber with the nazis
they're lucky to live in this time

Probably for you, because you're using keyboard and mouse controls, then it does suck. I find no reason besides that.

No, this is Any Forums acting par for the course
The game has been getting more popular recently so the contrarianism has to kick in and now we all hated the game apparently

Just like postal 4...

does she really suck balls op

I think it's worse because it's just a case of fox calling sour grapes. Nobody has a PS3 anymore, and PC gamers are skittish and refuse to play games older than 3 years. It's just retards who can't be asses to play it even though it's a 10/10 experience your never forget.

Way to miss the entire post

>skittish
>pc port limited to 1080p
>negative mouse acceleration
>60 fps cap
>no real mods that fix this shit port

Yeah... BALLS OF AWESOME, BRUH!

>DMC1
kek'd heartily

I regularly play PS1 games on my phone I'm 360p. It literally doesn't take away from my enjoyment. I couldn't imagine being such a sensitive little bitch who requires so many hoops before they can simply enjoy a fucking game. How old are you cunt, 14? Have you never played a game before 2015?

i don't know why capcom played it so safe and only re-released Warlords. Guess they didn't think too far ahead when they used real people for the protagonists face.

It was literally because of some zoomer youtuber

that's not a excuse boomer all your other games run at 1000 fps and at any resolution