Another senior dev leaves 343

Is it over for Halo?

eurogamer.net/halo-infinites-head-of-design-jerry-hook-leaves-343-industries

Attached: HaloisDEAD.jpg (1083x609, 193.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J7Y31HwTAR4?t=345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOAR

Halo has been over since Reach

AAAIIIIEEEEEE

Attached: 1635798452917.gif (320x240, 687.83K)

But the Halo 5 multiplayer....

over since 2 actually

Attached: 1652986999080.gif (480x634, 2.1M)

fuck off snoy. halo is bigger and better than ever. xbox will win famitsu this week.

Halo has been over since 2011

What a fucking hack, good riddance

Attached: 12142135473521.png (774x614, 16.66K)

Ahhh so this is the guy who was responsible for the grapple hook.

Attached: Grunts.png (410x343, 179.95K)

It's been over since they gave the franchise to diversity hire Bonnie Ross.

The "creatives" (barring Staten) at 343 pretty much all need to leave. Their vision for Halo sucks. Open world sucks. Sprint sucks. Open, massive "close quarters" maps suck. A weapon sandbox where almost everything can crossmap sucks. 3 biomes suck. We haven't had good close quarters gameplay since Reach, and even then it was ruined by the DMR. Halo isn't that difficult to make good, the problem is that most people that have been making it since Reach suck at making Halo because they don't bother to understand what Halo objectively is. Instead, they only care about false preconceptions of what they think Halo is. And that's before all the retarded higher ups who barely even know how to spell "Halo" and wouldn't know "Peril" if they listened to it.

This. That bitch is literally killing Halo with her awful choices.

I'm sure 343 has some genuine good devs there but they're hampered by a harpy that doesn't care

People leave tech companies every 2-3 years, simply because you're guaranteed a 25% raise at minimum by jumping ship. I wouldn't read too much into any dev leaving.

Watch this interview and tell me your blood doesn't start to boil.
youtu.be/J7Y31HwTAR4?t=345

Attached: frank_bonnie-1-29d182e49a75425b8b531baa9d4829cc.jpg (600x800, 104.28K)

What's the problem?

>Is it over for Halo?

it's been over for over a decade

The usual 343 lies. You see, these few core people at 343 has cushy permanent jobs and they state their "priority zero" is the most important thing yet they outsource most of the work to Indian and Chinese sweatshops. Everyone else they hire are contractors which will get kicked out after a certain time period. This ensures the fact nobody even knows what the fuck they're doing.
They also always take the victim approach and lie about being "transparent" while nothing actually gets done. They couldn't fucking patch out a missing texture in 6 months and don't get me started on other things.
I hate this company and these people so much it's unreal.

Demoralization shill thread, sage and hide.

Nobody in the industry demoralizes more than 343. They've been king at this game since they started.