What's Any Forums recommendation for a good headphone below 100 bucks? please no DAC or any of the audiophile shit...

What's Any Forums recommendation for a good headphone below 100 bucks? please no DAC or any of the audiophile shit. i'm looking for best bang for buck for gaming.

Attached: 1611135544783.jpg (1763x1325, 242.27K)

Any Forums is not your personal shopper
read some reviews

Attached: shitty retarded gaming headsets.png (600x800, 84.53K)

Koss KSC75

Philips SHP9500s

Koss Porta Pros

dt 990s or dt 880s if you can find them for that much (you can regularly)
most pcs can power 250ohm headphones to good levels of loudness
i used to use the 880s and they were amazing for positional audio in games

I bought a Logitech G430 headset for £19.99 on sale one time and they were great. I moved and tried to find a new pair but they're hard to find here.

Sony MDR 7506
guaranteed to live for 10-15 years.

I liked my MDR-V6 for years. Can't stand them after switching to my 6xx, but they're definitely a good stepping stone.

ive had it for years and dropped it many times and it looks as good as new

Skull crushers

These are bretty good but only if you don't live in a noisy part of the city, otherwise they're ass

Samson SR850

The ATH-MX50x has served me well.

Attached: audio_technica_ath_m50xbb_professional_monitor_headphone_blue_1385864.jpg (2500x2500, 519.36K)

I'm happy with my sennies. They've lasted me about 8 years now. Only had to replace the pads once and it was $10.

Seriously if your budget is $100, another $50 will get you a pair of headphones that will last you at least 10 years if not the rest of your life.

Yeah there's no noise isolation to speak of, and also they leak sound like crazy so everyone can still hear you playing lolicon games.
Those things aside they're really good if you just want high quality audio for cheap and you don't mind other people hearing what you're listening to

Anker Soundcore. They have multiple over ear sets, and all of the ones I've tried have been in your budget and sound pretty good with decent noise isolation. I own a pair of the Q30s, and they're a great do it all set under 80 bucks. ANC, strong battery life in BT mode, and also has a 3.5 jack for using as a standard pair of headphones. V-shaped profile, but since you said you weren't after audiophile, the less neutral tone might be to your liking. You can easily EQ them to smooth out that curve if you'd like, but I personally prefer a recessed mid range for non critical listening.

Get the xbox headset, it just works and sounds amazingly for the price. Also they go on sale a lot and have a decent enough mic on them

i bought the hyperx cloud flight around 2 weeks ago and so far they're amazing, i have 5 friends who also own cloud flights and they all say nothing but good things about it

Wtf are these niggers doing to the 650s?
I've had mine 10 years and they're still perfect, if a little worn on the paint.

Philips SHP9500 or Fidelio X2(or X2HR which is just rebrand)
Dont think theres anything else that comfy or good for long use with superb sound and dont require amps etc

Attached: DSC_1720.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

for exactly a hundred dollars u can get philips shp9600mb with a microphone

How old is this? I bought logitech g pro x headset for $69 year ago and theyre great both with pc and console with nice mic

Attached: DSC_1898.jpg (3852x2719, 491.1K)

seconding

hyperx cloud core or cloud 2

Why do zoomers use headphones instead of speakers? Is it so they don't wake up mommy and daddy when they play games past midnight? lololololol

*loud nigra boosted 20db*

lol, my hd598 auburn one still work fine after 10 fucking years
only have to replace cables twice and the pads twice
best 250 bucks ever spent