Is Spirit of Justice the most divisive Ace Attorney game since Apollo Justice?

Is Spirit of Justice the most divisive Ace Attorney game since Apollo Justice?

Attached: Spirit of Kino.jpg (1500x1337, 356.5K)

More dead dads for Apollo

Yes, because people can't handle the fact that a post-trilogy game ended up being good.

A common mistake a see a lot in series that go though a rough patch. People mistake "it didn't fuck up as bad as the previous few games" as being "good."

Just because they finally decided what they wanted to do with Apollo 2 games late, you mistake that catharsis for quality

Topless Maya

>justice for all 2
meh
I give it a solid 6/10

>Maya gets accused of murder AGAIN
>Worst prosecutor by a long mile. Acts like a cunt the entire game and then goes I WAS PRETENDING TO BE A CORRPUT CUNT.
>Takes place in a corrupt shit hole country
>Athena somehow managed to star in the best case in the game.

it's the most transparently cynical game in the series by far

I liked 6-2

Outside of Nahyuta and 6-DLC I loved this game.

All AA games except AJ are good, any other opinion is objectively wrong. I will kill myself if you disagree.

Attached: 1631824842530.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

I figured that was more DD.

SoJ is fine.

Attached: 0a975c02dc3d98615d996cf734e010d5.jpg (727x881, 467.13K)

How can you like Duel Destinies and not AJ?

DD has the DLC case which helps redeem it and Blackquill is the second best prosecutor in the series. Meanwhile in AJ you get stuck with fucking Klavier, the worst excuse of a prosecutor in the series, even worse than sadmonk because at least sadmonk has a few funny jokes in Athena's case and reveals himself to be an actual, unironic psychopath by making Athena have PTSD flashbacks which makes him more interesting. Meanwhile Klavier is just waiting for every case to end as soon as possible so he can fuck his boyfriend Apollo after the case ends.

I think dual destinies is pretty universally not really liked, no divisive.

I have no idea what spirit of justice is
But i do know the shittiest ace attorney games are 4 and 5

>Going back to AA after I2

Like going back to McDonalds after feating on filet mignon for a month. The mere notuon is like a joke.

We need I3, either with Edgeworth again or Franziska's Interpol shenanigans.

3 = AAI2 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 4 > AAI (all great until here) >>>>>> 5
The only redeeming quality about 5 is its DLC case. If the DLC from 5 and 6 were swapped I would honestly recommend skipping 5.
Not sure how to classify DGS since 1 and 2 are supposed to be together

No? Its simply the best game out of the 2nd trilogy. Anyone who doesnt agree with that is just wrong

WHERE
IS
A
A

A common mistake I see in a lot of dumb people is not being able to get over their fragile egos after a series goes through a rough patch. So when an actually good game gets made in that series they are unable to recognize it, because it would go against their petty "the series will never be good again" remarks. Also common when a series gets handled by someone who is not the original creator