Solatorobo

Why did it flop?

Attached: Solatorobo.jpg (333x300, 64.61K)

It's way too fucking easy, and also one of the least-known franchises on the face of the earth, made expressly because CyberConnect 2 is a bunch of furries.

Attached: 1580063489787.png (1200x1600, 1.53M)

Let me guess, this is from a mobile game?

this series is doomed to fail
shame because its very cute

Attached: b500voV.png (1580x2432, 3.67M)

Cyberconnect cannot into advertisement and marketing.

furries

I had it and it was just kinda... bland

As a nonfurry I find it unfun

>no marketing
>jrpg not published by square or something
>small number of decent reviews
>baby difficulty
>all on a console over saturated with this kind of shit

Also, limited release in the US and hard to find now without paying ridiculous prices.

itd sucked

Gameplay was babby simplistic, fucking boring and the only reason people care is because of the art.

The deal breaker for me if I remember right is non existent difficulty.

Yes, it was called Fullbokko Heroes.

Attached: 1623004338331.png (1003x513, 218.61K)

Was huh? So I am guessing it was some gacha game if it can't be played anymore.

I only ever know of three games they had made in the Little Tail Bronx series, Tail Concerto, some web-game for kids to learn about fire safety, and Solatorobo. I guess this was a recent one that crashed and burned then.

Yes, long dead now, though some lunatic moonman is attempting to recreate it on his own, apparently. It's not part of LTB, though apparently there WAS once a phone game in the series called Little Tail Story - also long since defunct.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 132.09K)

Wow, that looks like a DS game, like some furry mod for FF3 or something.

Also I think Little Tail Story was the name of said Japanese-only firefighter kids game.

I hate the flying minigame.

Bandai-Namco playtesters and CC2's terrible resource allocation.
I'm astounded by how much the NA copy of this game goes for now, glad I got it for under $40 back in the day.
Got a decent bit of nostalgia for it though because I played it in the middle of a tropical storm on vacation and I still have a little bit of a crush on Lady Opera.
Overall I liked it in spite of the hand-holding, Tail Concerto too in spite of the two godawful platforming sections.
I genuinely don't know what the fuck audience they were trying to reach with Fuga and frankly I'm kinda over the whole franchise.
Would rather have a Nausicaa game based off the manga version of the story with actual gameplay for my post-apocalyptic science fantasy with airships and giant cyborgs fix.

Attached: 28529047_p0.jpg (800x1020, 529.22K)

it was boring and I don't like furry also I pirated it on my r4card

Audiences don’t relate non-human characters

No, faggots at BioWare don't relate to non-human characters. There's a difference.