Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: RollerCoaster-Tycoon.jpg (1200x675, 168.42K)

It's extremely good, basically a perfect game. The scenarios have a great variety of difficulty and interesting geography.

Would be great if it wasn't 10% playing and 90% waiting around doing fuck-all until the scenario ends

I remember having some formulaic way to make very small coasters that would have good whatever the fuck ratings with low nauseau, easy money makers but sucked the fun out of it

none until someone sends a dowload link

Captcha: S2HAM

try playing for fun. make your park nicer, build more stuff.

one of the best videogames ever made really

Kidkino

Really fun, I am actually going to play this tonight now thanks user

The second one is the definition of a perfect game.

This might be my autism flaring up but RC2's UI feels like a shovelware games UI. The first game nearly perfected it and the second one changed things in just such minor ways that it fucking set me off.

I'm probably just massively retarded, but I could never get into it due to that.

not with those scenarios its not

What all did it change? I've only played through OpenRCT and the only thing I noticed really different from 1 is rides having lowercase letters in their names, and the guest counter/cash/general HUD being slightly blue tinted instead of flat grey.

I prefer RCT1 to RCT2.

Better scenarios, it's just simpler and more streamlined. You can play through all the scenarios and they're all quite memorable.

I hardly can even name a single scenario in RCT2. Yet I'll always remember all the original scenarios like Bumbly Beach, Dinky Park, Dynamite Dunes, Thunder Mountain, Leafy Lake, Evergreen Gardens, etc.

That said, the scenarios in RCT1 get so fucking hard towards the end. I never did figure out a good way to consistently make money either, it's either charge for the rides of a plain flat park entrance fee and I never really figured out which was more profitable.

Damn near flawless

>get so fucking hard towards the end
Honestly, the one issue I had was the rain having my guests not get on rides and clog up my pathways and make for empty profit. Beyond that, it was those scenarios where I built around trees and couldn't alter the scenery too much. It was still easy but it was waiting for the scenario to end at certain points.

You know roller coaster tycoon 2 and 3 are both only like 1.3 gigs.
The fact that 3 with all the expansions only like 1.3 gigs while also being 3d still to this day blows my fucking mind.

Ppl remade all the rct1 scenarios in rct2 (and so they work in openrct2.) That's how you pro play.

I often only meet scenario goals when there's only a few months left, guess I have to gitgud.

Attached: rct21a.png (1600x1200, 220.66K)

Peak S0VL

All you had to do was make a small wooden coaster that left the station, turned 180 degrees, went up a small lift hill, turned 180 degrees, and then dropped back to the level of the station and docked. It basically broke the game because of how much guests loved it for how cheap it was to build and the miniscule space it took up. You could charge like $5-10 for it too and guests would still eat it up.

Best scenarios not just in the franchise, but in the genre as a whole.
The only flaws are the lack of RCT2's building pieces and sandbox mode.

That's where OpenRCT2 comes in.

I wish I could enjoy it again but the controls hurt my head after about an hour.

A true classic.