I will now buy your game

I will now buy your game.

Attached: Proverbs 28;1.png (788x709, 724.35K)

Attached: fellowwizards.png (520x467, 304.21K)

We can't let them drink from our wizard fountains

Why do they even write like passive aggressive cunts?

Based

>Anti-Semitic Goblins
WTF? /ourgobs/ should be the heroes then.

>Speaks volumes to how little you care about Jewish people
That's right

because they're in a cult, and cultists are always trying to beat you over the head with their beliefs. it's never enough for them because the only way for them to validate their insane beliefs is to force it on other people.

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

Don't care still not playing a game set in Victorian England where half the people are darkies

>Create race of grotesque, greedy fantasy creatures that can not be trusted
>"That was very antisemitic of you to depict jews in such a manner"
Why is their first conclusion that it must be representing jews?

Goblins are fine in every other context but oh when they're the bankers in one setting it's another holocaust

Why do they openly think that the goblins are jews, that's what amuses me everytime about this nonsense. It's legit only an issue because they made it that way, otherwise it would just be goblins that don't like wizards because of their whole deal with magic and etc.

>keeps her relevant
why do these stupid zoomer fucks keep saying this like it matters? JK doesn't need relevance, she has Fuck You money

>as a jew I don't fucking trust you
right back at you kike

>see ugly race with awful personality traits
>immediately compare them to a real life race of people while simultaneously accusing others of being the racists
Why are leftists like this?

there's conflict... among jewish peoples?

> gamer gators are idiots if they think we actually believe orcs are black people in a fantasy setting!
> but goblins in charge of banks in a fantasy setting are definitely Jews.

Hm.

Attached: 25B55A9B-52BA-4C66-90C2-5E93806AFF57.jpg (480x600, 38.92K)

I don't care about the jewish people any more than I care about any other people.
Why would it be necessary for me to give that person's specific people extra consideration.

Also really wanna point out that even buying the game isn't "funding transphobia", J.K. Rowling has enough money to last her until the end of fucking time and that money will continue to roll in by the truckload from merchandise for generations.
Not like people not buying this game will suddenly deplete her massive cash reserves or take away her share of merchandising. What a fucking pointless thing to do, it's like trying to kill a Dragon with a toothpick.

>game is filled with brown people in ye olde time England
>game is made to be as safe as possible (It's WB, come on)
>game looks about as "neutral" and "diverse" as could possibly be, making everyone equal to the point where people do not point out your or any other characters skin colour in late 1800's to early 1900's England
>they even separate themselves from JK Rowling
>as such, anyone can be a good guy or bad guy because everyone is the same
>they decide to do something NEW with the IP and instead of having the typical "lol it's another evil wizard with a weird name" like those shitty fantastical monsters movies they make it a goblin and LEAN HEAVILY into the fantasy elements instead of just another dude human war
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!
I hate this fanbase with a fucking passion. I fucking hate them so fucking much.

What's the fucking POINT OF A FUCKING FANTASY WORLD IF ALL THE ENEMIES AND BAD GUYS ARE JUST GONNA BE MORE LOL HUMANS FIGHTING HUMANS BORING BULLSHIT?

remember when people were saying orcs were black people lol

Attached: orcorcimanorc.jpg (470x147, 23.22K)

The only thing you can trust a Jew to do is stab you in the back

People always reveal their own subconscious biases and insecurities whenever this type of shit happens.
Just saying, if your first thought when seeing a giant, hooked nose creature that hoards other people's money and is untrustworthy is "that's representing a jew", maybe you're the one with the issue here.

It's another "Orks are black people" fiasco.
Virtual signalers outing themselves as racists by attributing fantasy creatures to real life groups of people.

>always play goblins whenever I can in RPG's, tabletop or whatever else
>love being a sneaky little ugly bastard
>people calling one of my favorite fantasy races jewish
Fuck you faggots.

Attached: 1636109386459.png (400x512, 184.85K)