This sends the average tf2 fan in 2022 into massive copium overdose

>this sends the average tf2 fan in 2022 into massive copium overdose
>"B-BUT THE GAME WILL DIE FROM BOTS!!!"

Attached: team-fortress-2-community-server-browser-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 328.17K)

what? the average tf2 fan plays on community servers. only retarded redditors and bots play on valve servers

>only
A majority of the player base since MyM was put out

most of those servers look pretty dead

thats because op sorted them by ping, meaning the 3-person lan party happening down the street shows up before skial 24/7 2fort
you have to actually go hunting for good servers, like the olden days.

Cope
No one plays on your no-fun tranny servers

Playing the game is pretty fun.

you WILL play on inceltopia chud

you WILL play with no random crits
you WILL play with class limits
you WILL be kicked for bigotry of any kind
you WILL be banned for wrongthink
you WILL NOT use overpowered weapons

complainfag detected

hours of playing custom freak fortress with the bros......i want to go back

If you are a matchamking fag, you started playing after matchmaking was added. Absolutely nobody who isn't a complete post-2014 retard defends matchmaking.

Attached: matchmaking_was_a_mistake.jpg (880x1000, 180.2K)

the game is unplayable fucking garbage with features and graphics that are worse than they were 10 years ago yet it somehow runs worse anyway

>inb4 some fucking retarded faggot nigger telling me to use a cfg
I did it doesn't fucking work the game runs like shit

all of them are true besides the overpowered weapons one (unless im missing sometihng with that)
class limits are anti sovl

>every server is either dead or 200+ ping
fuck

>1-3 players per server
>only full servers are instant respawn/no crits/100% crits/etc.

Hello r*dditor faggot. Go back and go back to your faggot indian youtube guy.

r*dditors use matchmaking, tourist

I've been playing since 2013 and play matchmaking. I don't like it, I just prefer official servers to FURFAG FUNHOUSE NO CRITZ CLASS LIMITS NO FUN ALL WELCOME or whatever the gold standard community server currently is

I want you to look at all of the servers in that screenshot. There are 54 servers currently shown in that browser.
>2 are password protected
>9 servers are hightower/highertower, AKA deathmatch
>6 servers are 24/7 2fort
>33 servers are trade, idle, achievement, jump/surf, or orange

So if I want to play a regular game of Team Fortress 2, these are my options:
>Badwater - 3/4
>Dustbowl - 4/24 (8 bots, Fast Respawn)
>Turbine - 1/32
>Degroot Keep (15/24)

This is not a healthy server browser

Attached: 1460215252450.png (1334x1474, 1.06M)

>FURFAG FUNHOUSE NO CRITZ CLASS LIMITS NO FUN ALL WELCOME
if you had actually played back in 2013 like you claim you'd know there was far more variety than this, fucking retard
community servers being homogenized shit came about specifically as a result of matchmaking fucking up the natural ebb and flow of community servers due to valve's inorganic, scummy methods of pushing people into the system via item contracts and other dogshit methods

You're not wrong, sir. But we need to reach a common understanding that the reason its like this is because Valve caused this to happen, and yet the community is actively keeping this problem in their unconsciousness, pretending they can't do anything about it to the point of ignoring it entirely.

All those servers are garbage that run the same 3 maps and disgustingly invasive and annoying plugins. Fuck Skial especially for running fake player bots to trick people into populating the server. All I want is some pure vanilla TF2.

>This is not a healthy server browser
yeah, because valve crippled it by forcing matchmaking into an ecosystem that couldn't support it
the correct fix would be to remove matchmaking altogether and let the community return to making their own servers