Why does this game have fans

why does this game have fans

Attached: 1653352394227.jpg (480x603, 71.01K)

no idea

Attached: souls.jpg (659x528, 111.65K)

because it has the deepest lore

Attached: 88370904890b7cf8-600x338.jpg (600x338, 40.19K)

Because it’s good

Because they're contrarian children.

because we played a different game than you did

its fun

PvP Enjoyers loved this game and PvE Babbies despised it

Attached: 1438308243690.png (408x719, 374.55K)

How do people even find PVP in these games so good

2's PvP was so great because there was a huge variety of fashion/weapons that you could powerstance to augment even further, plus actually fun covenants with unique areas for fucking with people in

Attached: 1437631426937.jpg (1025x1023, 707.46K)

Because it's objectively the best Souls game. It's not the best at everything, but it's the best at most things and 2nd best at everything it's not the best at. Just a well rounded souls experience that has everything you'd want out of the franchise.
>introduced most of the QoL improvements that are now mainstays in the franchise
>Best build variety
>a high degree of non-linearity
>great bosses
>classic methodical souls gameplay rather than DS3/ER combat
It's a tough pill to swallow, I know.

this game filtered so many people, what the fuck

because it's pure soul

dark souls pc port was godawful so i settled with the second game

But Dark Souls combat sucks

it could have been the best of the series by far

instead it's...

Dark souls 1 is fucking TERRIBAD. NIGGERS btw

Attached: 1652993359941.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

To keep it cool.

Attached: 1653534030273.jpg (777x652, 157.18K)

shockwave retard

i really loved how the pvp meta evolved during the DLCs and balance patches. You had the helix halberd powerstance meta, the santier's spear meta, red iron twinblade meta, that week where people found out 2H bastard sword had an insane stunlock combo, then they nerfed all stunlocks... You could do a lot of shit, (great)bows were viable, spells/hexes/pyros were all viable. Hell, offensive shield bashing (disc chime, sanctum shield) was really fun without being busted. Quit playing right after the last DLC, ice rapier meta sucked.

>Sh- Shock.. AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEeeeeeeeEEEeEEEEe

Attached: 1652994254520.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Should have used tremor resistance level 3.

DS2 is a better and more replayable game then Elden Ring and I would consider it a mid tier fromsoft game.

>huge world with tons of different paths you can take to finish the game (unlike its successor)
>tons of weapons, spells, armor with nothing overly busted
>plenty of bosses
>fun PVP
>the last souls with stamina management
>unique NPC cast
>game has callbacks to its predecessor without relying too heavily on it (ornstein aside)
Sure, having to level ADP at the start sucks, but the game throws so many levels at you it's hardly a hassle.
>uuuuuh but muh graphics
Back to R*ddit.

because they actually play the game instead of slurping the shitty opinions of a triggered filtered faggot with a youtube channel

Neekeri? Pretty based.

Probably cause it's the best one? Now a better question is why does Dark Souls 2 have fans over SOTFS.

I miss when games were 4gb or less
I don't see any benefit to ULTRA GRAPHIXS when 4 gb games play about the same as 1tb ones, if not better

Those are Miyazacki waves™ totally different than the bullshit in 2

Attached: ds_hitbox3.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

There's a lot more freedom and depth than the other games. I can play the game a ton of different ways, with lots of different builds and ways to customize my character, which tangibly effect your playstyle and the moment to moment decisions you make. I like the variety of scenarios and number of ways you can get through areas. The gameplay feels more multidimensional than just "i hit the iframe button to win" for every level and encounter. I like how you need to strategically move through areas instead of just rushing in and carelessly roll around or you get punished by traps, mobs, and ambushes. But for some reason people call that artificial difficulty and bad enemy placement? I don't get it. That's part of the fun is figuring that stuff out and overcoming it.

This. When Miyazaki does it its thematically kino.

Attached: 1526171093937.webm (853x480, 2.74M)

niggas be like yo where is my fifa 22 type gameplay???