I'm still depressed over this shit

Attached: Pain.jpg (616x353, 88.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubGm8Px9p90&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This channel is cool
Vampire the masquerade ST sharing stories from his game
youtube.com/watch?v=ubGm8Px9p90&

Attached: Malkavian.jpg (579x768, 120.6K)

it's still coming out fag

They got rid of all the writers who were worth a fuck and are pretty much starting over from scratch. Even if it does come out, it's never going to be what it could have been

just reach acceptance like the rest of us
our options were it coming out and being complete trash, or mercifully being smothered in its crib
we got the better outcome
how's that denial phase treating you?

lol

why take it as a blessing. you that it wouldve never met the standards set by the original for a multitude of reasons

>you'll never have a bunch of neckbeards to play the tabletop game with you
Feels a little bad

NEVER EVER

I had faith with Avellone and Mitsoda there for it to at least be worth a playthrough

have you ever played dnd or any other tabletop game with actual neckbeards?
they take those games more seriously than fortnite sweats
no jokes allowed
its dreadful
absolutely dreadful

The game looked awful back in 2019. On a certain level I'm grateful that the guy who wrote Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is tacking a crack at it.

>source: your ass

I ST'd the game for nearly 15 years. It was great back in the day but I hit a point a few years ago where everyone that I could get to play it just wanted to ERP or thought it was going to be critical role right out of the get go with no effort on their part required. Table top rpg gaming sucks now imo.

It really is incredible how much of a shitshow this was. So many things went wrong that I don't even know where to start. Hell, did anything go right outside of marketing?

There was barely anything showcased. Who knows how it could have turned out? It's probably easier to just assume it would have been shit since they're gone now, but I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't have been at the least solid

The first thing I remember was the Avellone sexual harassment stuff, and then everything just kinda fell apart after that.

>this and cyberpunk were the only things keeping me excited about gaming after 2019
>cyberpunk is delayed and dogshi
>this gets cancelled into development hell

It's rough out here man, I haven't enjoyed playing a video game in years

Yeah, I'm depressed how shit and pozzed it looked.

>There was barely anything showcased.
There was like 30 minutes of terrible, terrible gameplay footage.

Yeah Red Dead 2 was the last one to do it for me. Crazy to think I haven’t actually enjoyed a game in 4 years.