Monster hunter 6 has under water map

>monster hunter 6 has under water map

Attached: 151086554.jpg (481x320, 21.18K)

me on the left

So a repeat of Tri?

me on the right

What do you do in this situation as the fish?

You have one of two options.

Option A: Quickly dodge sideways, dodge the bite, then take the seal out with a spinning tail swipe

Or Option B: Take the bite to the face, roll in the water, and die.

That fish literally doesnt care, thats all cartilage

Attached: file.png (1080x818, 714.4K)

he monch

B

Wait for it to stop. Most animals who bite Sunfish realize this horrible truth and then immediately stop eating them because it isn't worth it. Ocean sunfish have no natural predators because nothing wants to eat an animal made almost entirely of cartilage. They also don't really have complex nervous systems, so there's a really high chance they don't feel pain. Most of them who get chomped on will just swim around with half their bodies missing like it's no big deal because it really doesn't effect them. They're super hardy and can live through pretty much anything except total brain removal.

Also, unrelated, but they're starting to become an issue in some places because nothing eats them, they live way too long, and they lay about 2000 eggs during spawning and almost all of them are viable to grow into full adult fish. Also, they have this gross as fuck larval stage and I am not about it. They're born as little sea mines that're only a couple millimeters long before they pupate into fish.

Attached: Molalavdj.jpg (400x398, 82.55K)

Attached: sunfish.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

So start putting sunfish on the menu?

>they lay about 2000 eggs during spawning
sunfish lay up to 300 million eggs, they are the most fertile vertebrate on earth

what the fuck

Attached: 1634234599352.jpg (506x533, 18.42K)

>gimme a smooch

*munch* *munch* *munch*

Attached: 6cd[1].png (1062x772, 200.46K)

>average nintendo fan sees a copypaste of a 20year old game

>Mostly cartilage
You missed that part

Attached: sunfish2.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Crap... Should have gone with option a.

i was just about to make a joke that sunfish are truly the most vulnerable fish

So what? Most people eat chicken feet which is mostly cartilage. Cartilage is high in collagen which is good for the skin.

I have never eaten chicken feet and I never intend to. looks gross af.

>he doesnt eat the ends of chicken wings

Attached: file.png (720x960, 573.64K)