Glad you could make it, Any Forumsther

Glad you could make it, Any Forumsther.

Attached: Arthas.png (1080x1080, 608.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2Xpot48318
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember thinking as a kid the opening cinematic in WC3 with the knight and orc fighting each other was the coolest thing I'd ever seen.

Attached: vr girl slip.webm (406x720, 2.76M)

To be fair that's a sick fucking cutscene like most in WC3, especially if you've come hot off the heels of WC2 or StarCraft 1.

Uther wait 5 minutes I think every single citizen is about to turn into a mindless zombie

Friendly reminder that the Warcraft 3 writers made a good story completely by accident.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2Xpot48318

Yes, they actually thought Arthas was undeniably in the wrong and there was no "gray" about the situation.

>claims he is undeniable in the wrong
>a huge part of the army and the whole fleet still follow him
Hmm...

nigga he's the heir to Lordaeron, Uther and his men were part of a different part of the realm and Jaina is a Kul Tiran working and living in Kirin Tor lands

Attached: 1416135502779.jpg (1475x964, 506.44K)

I mean, what other choice is there really?

none but Arthas explained it like a sperg and immediately pulled rank, which is in character but isn't exactly gonna convince a high-ranking Paladin to slaughter "innocents"

Attached: utherthecuck.png (803x512, 63.94K)

Arthas is kind of like Hitler in that he was right about everything

Attached: arthas.jpg (1095x508, 77.1K)

>"Remember, Arthas: We are Paladins. Vengeance cannot be a part of what we must do. If we allow our passions to turn into bloodlust, we will become as vile as the Orcs."
>Arthas's warhammer is literally called "Light's Vengeance"

Attached: chewing_character.gif (550x352, 196.84K)

Attached: iszn5TRboN2aEYCt6HUXU9OdA2DCfM1ps_S691l_ZHE.jpg (1600x810, 107.1K)

>melee game paladin
>STRIKE WITH GREAT VENGEANCE

Attached: nokingrulesforevermyson.png (768x220, 19.82K)

>Glad you could make it, Any Forumsther.
In Hearthstone there is an alternate timeline where Uther and Jaina join Arthas, and its awesome.

Attached: Knights_of_the_Frozen_Throne.png (997x555, 1.17M)

that is pretty neat but I'm far more interested in the alt timeline where Arthas take Medivh's advice and sail with Jaina to Kalimdor
also
>Hearthstone

Attached: King Arthas.png (960x1080, 1.09M)

I didn't realize how badly I needed death knight hag Jaina until now

This is the thing that I don't see people bring up enough. arthas was right but he was also a huge asshole about it and constantly does correct moves that end up isolating him from more and more people who could stop him from going insane with frostmourne

its classic shit