Untitled

Attached: 51EK1XGACDL.jpg (358x500, 52.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iPFZMMkR7NI?list=PLvNp0Boas7217wlSWYj25AHEB-oYZ_Q-T
github.com/ShadowTheHedgehogHacking/ShdTH-Reloaded
youtube.com/watch?v=FYpAtS7EO-A&ab_channel=DeoxysPrime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it would be funny if in five years every thread was just the cover of something with no substantial text and each thread had hundreds of replies because people would already know what to say.

Unironic kino
youtu.be/iPFZMMkR7NI?list=PLvNp0Boas7217wlSWYj25AHEB-oYZ_Q-T

The sonic franchise should’ve taken this style of game and ran with it

Needs a rerelease + widescreen update for PC. Great game

One of the most content-rich video games of all time
Emergent storytelling at its finest

Shadow the Hedgehog reloaded looks like it'll be good if it ever releases, no widescreen though.
github.com/ShadowTheHedgehogHacking/ShdTH-Reloaded

Its a silly and fun game.

Dog shit game but recently zoomers who grew up with it are swearing that it's actually good

More like autistic 3D hating classic fags attempting to poison the well had it backfire and soon even 06 will be considered an “underrated” game.

CAN YOU SEE ALL OF ME?
WALK INTO MY MYSTERY

Attached: 1427375391107.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

Ratchet & Clank had already perfected this gameplay two years before so I doubt it would have worked.

disgusting black creatures

You know what they say!

Attached: 51UaNXtKGiL._AC_SY606_.jpg (538x606, 27.3K)

YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL

Attached: YOU'RE.jpg (621x400, 19.31K)

>reddithog
go back

>Chadbob
Stay

Attached: 1633313266329.gif (307x230, 1.73M)

Let’s create a Shadow the hedgehog ending.
Start with pic related and end the chain with THIS IS WHO I AM

Attached: D9509371-2345-4ECF-A36C-13804C68E646.jpg (1136x708, 141.62K)

Shadow the Hedgehog is better then Heroes and you all know it

youtube.com/watch?v=FYpAtS7EO-A&ab_channel=DeoxysPrime

Attached: 3312098329_f0e4da428e.jpg (500x400, 82.04K)

Are those stickers? Holy shit, lego has really gone downhill. I remember when bricks had printed patterns on them like the Johnny Thunder sets.

Shadow is just an okay game. The people who say it's bad are greatly exaggerating and probably just don't like the the series in general. That said, the game could have been better in a few areas.

>hey lets make a game thats ENTIRELY the sonic stages from adventures 1/2
>good idea, what else?
>how about instead of a chao garden, we encourage replayability with a star fox 64 like system of branching paths
>sounds good, what next
>lets make the missions for said branching paths the least fun bullshit ever, and require the player to teleport back and desperately try to find the enemy they missed with no leniency in number of enemies they need to beat (GET THEM ALL, ALL OF THEM SORRY) or even some basic information on where they are so you know which backtrack teleport to even use

Attached: wasmajorasmask3dabadremake full size.png (518x539, 376.32K)

It wasn't that bad until you get to the Ark and need to kill those proto chaos.

Yeah, but it still would have been vastly improved if the stages had some leniency in what you needed to do. If the stage said kill 30 proto chaos, there would only be 30 on the stage. It's not needed to be that strict.

also if the teleports showed some icons of where the enemies left were in along the stage that would have reduced the frustration immensely.