Is the PS5 even real? I have never seen one, I have never seen games for it, the most ive ever seen is the controller

Is the PS5 even real? I have never seen one, I have never seen games for it, the most ive ever seen is the controller

Attached: 1604654372_894608_1604656126_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 66.68K)

PS5 if it real

Attached: W6g3sNcKcYnMVxdSM2mfyY-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 57.47K)

Where do you live? I think Europe and Asia tend to see far fewer of them.
Two of my friends and I own a PS5 (to be fair, we're idorts and get everything).
PS5 games are on store shelves at Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, etc.

I have a friend that has one, so I got tje chance to try the thing out.
It's kinda garbage and the controller isn't anything special

yes

Attached: 1635317396521.jpg (960x1280, 162.14K)

>I have never seen games for it
well those certainly arent real

Why is the room so dusty?

If it's fake, then explain the one I have right next to my Xbox Series X.

I still can't find one. This is such bullshit.

I just got mine in today.
It's pretty nice. The ASTRO playground or whatever is actually really cute and pretty fun.
You can re-download most the ps4 games as well so thats nice. But BB looks kinda shit on my big screen now.

There's literally no games outside of demon souls though. I'll dig through the store tomorrow but i got work in the morning

I got a link to buy one tomorrow. I might pass it up. I don't see what's so exciting. No must have games.

I've got one, and so do most of my friends.

No.

Attached: 1653255230492.jpg (1626x1797, 498.39K)

What the fuck is with your floor? Do you live in a warehouse?

I've got one, I only have Ratchet & Clank, Spiderman remastered, and Ghost of Tsushima for it, though. Everything else can be played better on my 3080ti i9-12900k PC.

Attached: rift_apart_nefarious.jpg (1400x1050, 205.83K)

Yes, it's real. I fucking regret buying it, and I want to scalp it but I don't want to get shot. Bought it because I got the PS Direct email, and I was surprised at how easy it was to get. Honestly, I believe that there is a big shilling campaign going on beneath our noses.
>Media makes a big stink about the lack of PS5 consoles even though the chips shortage affects all hardware.
>Whenever the PS5 is last place in sales, you'll always hear the journos damage control about the lack of PS5 supply.
>Various Youtube tech and review channels have PS5s. In many, many TV reviews, you'll see that the reviewer has a PS5.
>Twitter has a lot of Snoys, and Resetera is frequented by literal Sony devs.
>Digital Foundry always compares the PS5 to the 20xx series of Nvidia GPUs even though the 20xx series of GPUs aren't that much better than the 10xx. Also, one of the Digital Foundry guys made a tweet about how their store had so much more Xbox consoles in stock than PS5s in an attempt to make PS5 seem better.
Also, the DF analysis for Death Stranding DC's PC port made no mention of the PC version's native resolution when they compared its performance to the PS5 version in performance mode. The PS5 performance mode runs that game at 1800p upscaled to 4k whereas they may have ran the fucking PC version at native 4k.
It's fucking FOMO. All these shills keep making a point about how the PS5 is so hard to find, but in truth it's fucking shit. Unlike PC which can run last gen games at 120+ FPS and native 4k resolutions, this piece of shit PS5 can only run PS4 games in PS4 Pro mode. Also, the 50Hz news for PS1 games made me mad. How can they make the same mistake TWICE!? Mine is currently collecting dust as I'm waiting for FFXVI. After that, I'll toss the shit back into the fucking closet.

Any Forums, don't fall for PS5 hype like I did.

I know someone who got one from a rent to own business, it's going to cost him like 3000 bucks over 5 years or some shit. But it was the easiest way to get one without going crazy online.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's not worth doing that for a PS5. It's just a PS4 Pro Pro.

TLOU Part 3 looks amazing

My PS4 is a Netflix machine and instead of the magic I thought I'd feel from finally being able to afford to buy one with all the trimmings it was nogaems and paid online.
My friend has a PS5 looks like it's more of the same.

Such cancer. As if I'd pay $70 for a game and then $30 for 3 months of online.
I'll probably hack it when 9.03 comes out

Attached: blade.png (256x250, 71.86K)

Any Forums has a lot of snoys. They’ll buy anything with a Sony logo on it. Doesn’t matter if it’s shit or not.

Jesus christ