What kind of person plays MMORPGs?

What kind of person plays MMORPGs?

Attached: cob in the log though.png (708x747, 23.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhg0ZSHyCHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A person who is mentally stable enough to not post wojax

I used to play MMORPGs for the social experience. I have fond memories of playing with friends on late nights and enjoying whatever task we were doing at that time. If you don't have friends to play with, MMORPGs are the most boring, tedious, and redundant genre with little to any satisfaction for doing anything you want to achieve in whatever it is you're playing.

(you)

People who enjoy them.
People who are bored and don't have anything else to do.
People who enjoy the social interaction but are unable/unwilling to engage in it in the real world.
I have no idea, really. Just spitballing.

>søyjakshit
You will never be an oldfag. You have never lurked, you have no experience on this site, you have no culture. You are a underage newfag twisted by søyjak spamming trannies and Twitter into a crude mockery of this site.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you the way you mock others with søyjaks. Your parents are tired of you and want you to grow up, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind you despite them also being trannies.

Most Anons are utterly repulsed by you. 19 years of this site's existence have allowed Anons to sniff out faggots and underages with incredible accuracy. Even Søyjak spammers who “aren't mentally ill” look uncanny and unnatural to the average oldfag. The way you type and act hostile is a dead giveaway. Even if you manage to get a user to join your /qa/ raid Discord or søyparty, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected community of schizos, trannies, and underages.

You'll never be happy. You put out a fake smile every single day and tell yourself "This next post is gonna be a heckin 'emmy 'n 'e 'catty 'n my 'jakfrens will give me HRT!", but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a underage fag was buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton of a troon that people on a mongolian basketweaving fourm hated. Your meme will become nothing but a small laughing stock of internet history.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: shanks sigmastare.jpg (1915x1078, 181.14K)

based

what does it mean when you hate multiplayer games?

Attached: 1628383802571.png (400x388, 178.53K)

Slaves that love skinner box garbage. What kind of user posts wojaks in 2022?

it means you're such an antisocial piece of shit you cant even make friends in special computer programs that force you into groups that need to cooperate so you can make friends

Generally a human being. You know, two hands, two legs, two eyes. Often a nose.

kinda cant help it when everyone in the lobby comes off as an asshole as they call me trash because i have a shit reaction time

ok this is epic

In prime vanilla wow, literally the dumbest people on the planet. Now it seems to be down to be junky equivalents and transexuals.

I unironically look like this and play MMORPGs

This is accurate.

Nothing really? I used to play Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2 and 3, Battlefield 2. I think I generally had a pleasant experience. Sometimes there were douchebags but the funny moments made up for it. These days the only multiplayer I will pick up are coop games. I love coop games. I'm not really into super competitive e-sports bullshit. I play to have fun, relax, and unwind. It feels like the majority of the multiplayer scene evolved from just being fun to being SERIOUS BUSINESS and that kind of killed the appeal of multiplayer for me. I'm more than happy to play with some online friends though and goof around for a while. I don't like taking my gaming too seriously.

Attached: IMG_0721.jpg (640x640, 159.31K)

This is good bait

OP btfo

The ONLY person I ever knew that played one was some homeless mental case that I knew for a week. He also played LoL.

>Why yes, I do play Mabinogi, how can you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

holy onions batman!

>Generally a human being. You know, two hands, two legs, two eyes. Often a nose.

Attached: handshake.gif (723x861, 84.35K)

How old do you think the age is of the average feelsguy poster?

Comfy late night gamers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhg0ZSHyCHQ