Dream game you want

>Dream game you want
>It doesn't exist

What is it Any Forums?

Attached: cfa0a9bb0decc2b2d79db8c6476a974b.jpg (700x950, 97.2K)

>tfw no necromancer RPG where you can start small and end up taking over/building your own kingdom based on a necrocracy and craft your own undead abominations with a spore-like creator

Attached: 1603757090634.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

possibly starfield

Ultima 7 with the design flaws (mostly UI related) fixed and modern (not (((modernized)))).

Attached: file.png (640x400, 134.98K)

This has to be a thing, user. That's such a 90s sorta premise that somebody had to have tried it at least once before.

Why do you dream about cowardly puta who hide behind their guns ese?

A sequel to Guild Wars 1

single player age of sail game with relatively in-depth and realistic sailing and naval battle mechanics

A battlefield version of Endwar

Attached: EWO.jpg (940x640, 291.14K)

Rimworld but 3D and you play as one of the pawns yourself.

None that I know of. I think pathfinder wrath of the whatever the fuck lets you play as a lich but I dont know of any that has something that lets you actually create/customize your undead minions

a game thats fun

Need games created by AGI

There was going to be a game exactly like that by the risk of rain devs but they canceled it before they did anything with it

Attached: 0nlwHEJ.gif (470x389, 381.8K)

Elden ring, but without bullshit one-hit enemies and bosses that do 10x combos that go around the whole level and are undogable and spastic

Sims but roguelike
Let me live a life get married have a job and all that shit with dungeon delving and combat in between, closest I got is Elona but I want more

Attached: 20220320_131225.png (750x900, 900.91K)

WH40K RPG. All factions playable, start as a low level/ranking warrior/creature/ daemon, grow over time. Enemies grow with you and adapt to your tactics and abilities.

There's a Mount&Blade mod that's most of what you described. Monkey paw is it's for the original M&B, not Warband.

>Sims but roguelike
Imagine failing at just living (normie) life in-game while also doing the same IRL.

Holy Kino

3D Fallout game in Shin Megami Tensei universe with a touch of Stalker tactical gameplay

MHFU but with updated graphics and QoL features but keeping the COMMITMENT in each attack, thank clunksovl. Huge giga-nigga monster roster with at least 20 locales. 4-man rooms but with improved quest search like world, no SOS mid-quest shit tho.

dayum

something like that anime Gate, modern technology in a fantasy/medieval setting