PS5 pro rumors already

>PS5 pro rumors already
What the fuck, is the PS5 actually underpowered?

Attached: 1653526768889.jpg (1080x901, 144.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/tcl-apparently-thinks-ps5-pro-and-new-xbox-are-coming-in-2023-24/1100-6503844/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is a console with a GPU from 2009 underpowered
Obviously

what would you want to see in a enthusiast model PS5?

A stronger GPU? More ram? Better processor? Faster internet capabilities or motion control adaptations?

fucking namefaggots ruin everything

I WANT TO SEE A BETTER FUCKING DESIGN.

THE PS5 IS THE UGLIEST PLAYSTATION CONSOLE EVER DESIGNED.

All Sony consoles are ugly when you get right down to it.

what the fuck is the point? the ps5 barely has any exclusive games that take advantage of its power, why would a pro be needed?

actualy autistic namefags must hang
lmfao sonycuks will still buy it

The only thing in the world that I would want from a Ps5 pro is for you to shut the fuck up.

i'm not a snoy but try again sweaty xx

Attached: 1920px-Net-Yaroze-Full-Sdk.jpg (1920x1440, 502.27K)

wtf

How about you release some games

>what would you want to see in a enthusiast model PS5?
An SSD actually worth the hype and not a bunch of hidden loading screens faking the idea

??????
I can barely even register that the PS5 is out and they're already trying to do a Pro version?

The PS5 can barely handle 4K 30fps now, I can't imagine how fast it's gonna overheat when it experiences the 5-minutes before loading screen game design that has plagued game design for 15 years.

It will play NO GAMEs twice as fast and calculate over 300 million possible gender combinations and pronouns.

a new upgraded XBox Series X is coming in that timeframe too

gamespot.com/articles/tcl-apparently-thinks-ps5-pro-and-new-xbox-are-coming-in-2023-24/1100-6503844/

Attached: 1522158149587.gif (750x1074, 3.02M)

>Hardware was years outdated when the PS5 was released
>PS5 Pro's hardware will be even more outdated upon its release
Retards will still buy it, though, so Sony wins either way.

All the original consoles are ugly, the slim versions always look nice aside from the PS3 Superslim.

I don't remember the last time Any Forums unanimously agreed on a Sony console looking good.

The PSVita I think was that, and that wasn't even a home console.

PS1, PS2, PS3-Slim are very nice. Ps4 is a bit boring. PS 5 is absolute ugly to the core.
Snoy sucks now anyways so the ugliness of the PS5 represents the failure of the Playstation brand as a whole. Fuck, consoles are complete obsolete for like 10 years now. You can get a PC and connect everything to it so fucking easy, even normal fags can do it now.

The Slim PS2 is the nicest console ever designed.

Again, the slim version looks a lot nicer. Shame it doesn't have OLED though.