MULTIVERSUS

Attached: RDT_20220525_1927241652137193217942322.jpg.png (1080x2128, 2.63M)

>, said nobody

>wordwordswords

Attached: multiversus.png (1536x2048, 3.8M)

>y'all
I hate it. I fucking hate it. Zoomers and non-southerners using y'all. I HATE IT! I WISH DEATH UPON THESE FAGGOT RETARDS!!!

Attached: 1595347206016.jpg (690x900, 219.25K)

i want taz to swallow me whole, unironically

Attached: taz_alpha_taunt.gif (258x250, 952.54K)

So if I'm from the south, I can use it?

>non-southerners
It's just as annoying when we say it.
Or maybe I'm just biased because I hear it constantly.

Why do these threads including Nick Brawl feel like they are full of two types of people?
Smash roosterfags who cling to any crossover game in hope they can recapture the magic before they turn 20.
Angry #freemelee autists who support just about any similar game to smash out of spite.

This is a cashgrab game with a flawed design mimicking a superior product made by a rookie company that even with the best intentions won't be able to have any character because they are not the copyright holders, WB is leasing them the characters to their whim and interests and plays like just about any Smash like game from the Wii era.

Aaaaah I hate Shaggy and his fucking knee attack that lasts forever, its like if Mario had Jigglypuff's air speed and could nair your face forever.

>This is a cashgrab game
how? it's a free game though

Y'all was around long before you were, zoomie-kun. Y'hear?

I am having so much fun as Finn and Harley. Any Forums lobby when

I don't live in a southern state and grew up hearing it. It's not like exclusively southern states use y'all you retarded hick.

>This is a cashgrab game with a flawed design mimicking a superior product
This game unironically feels better 2v2 than any Smash game. The biggest issue right now is that the animations and VFX are blatantly unfinished on most characters.

hope they can recapture the magic before they turn 20.

30 year old here. just like crossover games

>mimicking a superior product made by a rookie company

lol. genres exist, user. nintendo doesn't need marketing when their fans do it for them

So Harley has a perfectly working jacketless skin in the game's files which they disabled because ???

Attached: MultiVersus-Win64-Shipping_QrKQdZSQIg.jpg (1920x1080, 318.17K)

Also 30 here. I just enjoy seeing Harley Quinn kick Velmas ass.

I unlocked the alpha stuff that carries over and might go cold turkey until July. It's fun, but I don't want the feeling of wasted time after having cool stuff ripped from my hands

Yo, same. This feels like the exact opposite of Space Jam 2, created by a team that seems to like these characters and want to bring out the best in them for the sake of creative fun. I only hope the game is supported long enough to get some really awesome pulls

Attached: JF.jpg (1200x675, 75.42K)

I really hope they dont nerf finn too much. His 3x speed boost is so fun

dlc

Probably just a useless placeholder
I mean AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED GET ANGRY

I have a bridge to sell to you

>nintendo doesn't need marketing when their fans do it for them

What are some good Adult Swim reps?

Attached: JAILBOT.png (792x920, 899.56K)

Tomorrow I will complete the battle pass. I would have had it done today but my last seasonal is fucking impossible

Attached: BP.png (1920x1080, 761.72K)