Where were you when gachas overtake western vidya not just in revenue, popularity...

Where were you when gachas overtake western vidya not just in revenue, popularity, and player base but in game quality as well?

Attached: 1653525633296.webm (1280x694, 2.56M)

What game?

western games never had any of those things

gachashit will always be gachashit and no amount of cope will ever change that

I don't get it. What is good about this webm?

Can't even see inside the tram. 0/10. Wouldn't play.

there were ps2 games that did this what is your point

honkai star rail

>let's make Genshin
>but again
why

>A moving tram stopping is all it takes for a gacha addict to be impressed
They really are brain rotted lol

Cant someone make a non gacha version of this game already?

Why do we still come here...

Attached: 6547343473.png (198x264, 117.86K)

I haven't played an asian game in 20 years.

I still see game journalists praising games where walking in the snow leaves footprints and just yesterday saw normalfags freaking out about functional escalators. The standards of casuals for TECHNOLOGY are two entire decades out of date.

A billion dollar video game in the US would have it run you over and glitch you out of the map.

Gachas are better than libshit propoganda so I'm ok with it

>there were ps2 game
Japanese console, the point stands

this

A billion dollar video game would be too busy adding hair follicles onto the ass cheeks of a black dude to have a tram in their game

If this is bait it's pretty good, I might start posting this in technology threads

Attached: E-Zr2dCVEAQbaOF.jpg (440x512, 50.52K)

I am a bit out of loop, are modern games really that bad and devoid of mechanics that were pretty common 15-20 years ago ?

Name a single game. Because I can't think of any where this happens. And don't give me some "train in some area where you are absolutely not supposed to be" bullshit