I like this game

I like this game.

Attached: image_2022-05-25_193804410.png (297x170, 92.8K)

Me too

Thirded

most do

I'm bad at this game.

I got filtered an hour in and didn't care to continue because the setting bores me

Attached: m1 (7).jpg (2400x2259, 238.75K)

anyone with taste does.

Killed this nigger and then promptly shut down the game to never play it again. Imagine making a "boss" with literally only has TWO FUCKING ATTACKS that your only option consists of "spam deflect 6 times" and "jump when the red sign tells you to". The second he died I realized just how fucking awful the gameplay was.

One of the worst action games I ever played, utterly braindead design for the lowest common denominator.

Attached: long-arm-centipede-giraffe-gallery-3-wiki-guide.jpg.jpg (1920x1080, 278.37K)

Father Owl is an asshole, I beat him earlier. The only bosses I haven't beaten are Emma and Isshin from the Shura ending.

This, I can see the appeal to some people but it's just not as good as people say it is. Being difficult does not inherently make it good.

Attached: FKzPiHMXsAA3q_Q.jpg (1920x1080, 248.67K)

Faggot

Attached: FKFOfY0XwAE1A-U.jpg (1920x1080, 145.61K)

Attached: FKeL9oQWQAQmAPY.jpg (1920x1080, 197.05K)

Sad part is the game isn't even difficult, hell its not even the hardest souls-like game ,being mogged by Nioh and arguably DS3. Even if I pretend like its a difficult game, just like you said that doesn't make a game good by itself. The actual core gameplay fucking sucks, like how fucking retarded does someone have to be in order to seriously find l1, l1, l1, l1, l1, l1, r1, l1, l1, l1, l1 fun? Its not fun, I don't have to think about any choice at all, its just repetitive trash made for actual morons.

Attached: 1652566723187.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

You say it like it if was the only way the game challenges the player, when in reality by the second boss you get attacked unblockable attacks and special moves that require to combine different blocking moves, all of it I doubt you were able to catch on your first time playing the game

Why even bother pretending with this larp? There is nothing hidden or interesting under the table of Sekiro to dissect, its a braindead game that symbolizes the fucking state of modern gaymers where you get red danger signs telling you when to do something and then praised for its combat. Game is total donkey dick sucking at the highest level, its actually made for morons who can't think and don't want to.

Mr. Long Arm Centipede Giraffe, which has to be the worst fucking name I've ever heard for an enemy, is just the epitome of Sekiro design. Its fucking trash. I would find literal children action games like Zelda to have more stimulating combat to them since at least they might have a "shoot me here" gimmick or maybe a puzzle in the arena. Sekiro is dogshit game in comparison and Zelda isn't even a real action game, its a fucking adventure title made for underage children.

You didn't even really play the game man, your post and every other idiot that parrots this same garbage are idiotic as fuck.
The first thing that game tells is that attacking wears down posture, common enemies have theirs broken with 3 hits, and then you get a deathblow, if you had actually played it, you'd know this, and then you and every other retard would also know that just deflecting harder enemies and specially bosses is highly ineffective, because they stay still not attacking a lot and recover posture very fast, so you gotta keep pressure, never stop attacking until they deflect you, and actually dodging instead to get damage on them to stunt their posture recovery, and then there are the perilous attacks which are better reacted to in a specific way that's not deflecting, and some of them can be ignored in fun creative ways, you can even stun bosses out of combos like Genichiro, reinforcing the aggressive combat style.
Not the game's fault you are a complete retard that can't read or be creative with the tools you're given.

your life is pretty joyless, eh?

That's good man. I'm glad.

Its ironic that Sekiro players write out paragraphs of information literally everyone knows because as they mention themselves, the game tells you this information. Who are you fooling with this dogshit rhetoric? You know what, you are certainly the player to fit this game, congratulations. Now I know why this game was made, for people as dumb as you.