He used Shield of Longinus to beat Light Rail Avenger

>he used Shield of Longinus to beat Light Rail Avenger
you didn't even play the game

Attached: 1500430108693.gif (624x335, 2.57M)

Personally I used the Locus of Skadi/Eye of Amaterasu build.

Man, I could never harvest enough Animus to get the Locus from Alonsio

i miss him
damn underwater ninjas

It's cool that they put his moveset up on the right side of the screen.

That guy died in a lake or something by the way

Any tips for a staff build?

Why is his moveset on the side? And what kind of move is scottsdale rape?

Yeah he was taking an underage girl to an island to fuck and he dropped his sword in the water. Apparently he drowned going after it?

>decide to look him up
>found out he drowned after trying to seduce 16 year old cunny

God is truly curel.

Guys, I can't figure out Missing Kid.
I just can't think of any way to fit it into a combo. It's far too slow.

Pray you never get hit by Scottsdale Rapes.

It was a cursed blade all along

A likely story. The girl killed him to possess his ancient weapon.

>choosing to die for his sword over underaged pussy
He died like a man

Attached: 1630854867107.jpg (500x382, 99.81K)

This dude was a crack dealer and a pedo, he took on an "apprentice" who was a 12-13 year old girl that he was bringing to a "secluded island" in the middle of a lake for "training" and apparently her parents didn't give a shit. He also apparently died "drowning" and didn't know how to swim, but the girl claimed he hurt his leg or got tangled in seaweed. His last words were "They got me!" like a Kappa or some shit pulled him under.

He was probably unemployed as well, anyone can get good with a katana if you have unlimited free time and autistic spend all your free time practicing, he also would walk around the streets/neighborhood with his katana. I also think I read he would carry it around in the city, hell he was allowed to bring it on a subway train.

I don't want to flat out say he was a bad person, but I find it a bit odd he was "training" a young girl on a "secluded island".

He wanted to fuck her and there's nothing wrong with that

I was the one who killed him a man who teaches cunny the blade is lower than scum

Did you try ground bouncing your opponent during your combo? That leaves them in hitstun just long enough to pull out a Missing Kid. You can easily follow it up with a Suspect Confession too.

she was 16 not 12

I'm almost positive they probably fucked or did some sexual acts on the small island or wherever he was taking her, it was a secluded place, like walking into the woods.

Ah, not as young as I thought, but still creepy. I can't remember his age, wasn't he 25 or was he in his 30's? He was still way too old to be fucking a 16 year old, but the 16 year old was probably some crackhead slut who came from a broken family and sucked a lot of dick anyway, so it didn't matter to her. They were probably dating and he told everyone it was his "apprentice" or some shit.

>they got me
He really said this as he drowned? That’s some weird shit