Sonic adventure was never good, sorry

sonic adventure was never good, sorry.
the first game was the laziest attempt at bringing a series into 3d, and the second was even worse.

Attached: sa1&2.png (1000x500, 1.21M)

ywnbaw

you're probably bad at both of them so I don't know why you think anyone cares about your thoughts on these games?

2 had some of the worst level design. The treasure bunting was legit terrible

It was good before it even came out

Attached: SA1J.jpg (1578x1044, 859.65K)

Also, the mech stuff was boring

Wrong lol
git gud

Attached: sonic adventure 2.jpg (1617x1080, 857.41K)

Attached: 1566552125060.jpg (427x677, 70.98K)

I played both for the first time recently. Steam version with more to fix the issues with the ports' graphics.
SA1 is actually amazing. Genuinely surprised by how fun it is despite the jank. The levels flow great, Sonic Knuckles and Tails control great, and it also consistently makes me laugh.
>"oh no"
>"You think you can keep up with me?!" ... "...Tails, wait for me!"
>Big having the biggest tard voice I've ever heard in my life "DOHHH FROGGY WHERE ARE YOU"
It's not as polished and replayable as Mario 64 but I like it a lot more than everything else from the time like say, Banjo, Crash or Jak 1.
SA2 seems to control worse (I don't like Sonic's acceleration and momentum here) and is missing some of the soul from 1. I also think the ratio of side levels to "fast" levels is way worse in 2. City Escape was a 10/10 opening level though.

As someone who played the later 3D Sonic's first I'm shocked at how much they got right on the first try. Generations and Colors don't hold a candle to SA1.

>PROTIP: Find special power-ups and extra coins by digging in wall and floor pictures.
>special power-ups
>extra coins
my autism is enraged

>I also think the ratio of side levels to "fast" levels is way worse in 2
Sonic has less than a third of the levels in SA1, but Speed stages make up just over a third of SA2

It feels worse though because in SA2 the other gameplay styles actually have levels of a decent length where as in SA1 everyone who’s not sonic only gets a tiny level that lasts 2 minutes

>Getting filtered by treasure hunting
The only hard stage was Death Chamber, get good faggot.

It feels worse to have less of the bad levels?

There is an equal number of Sonic (and Shadow) levels between the two games. 10 each.

There are 11 in 2(6 Sonic, 4 Shadow)
SA1 also has a few more levels overall

>clunky
stopped reading right there

Attached: dance1.gif (876x515, 639.11K)

Another thing that's better in SA1 is the spindash, in 2 there's a small delay to the activation and it also kills all the momentum

>There are 11 in 2(6 Sonic, 4 Shadow)

Reminder that every 3d sonic is trash only liked by trans

All Trans people gravitate towards Zelda games. Try again.