Would Any Forums agree that Streamers, and Youtubers ruined Gaming?

Would Any Forums agree that Streamers, and Youtubers ruined Gaming?

Attached: FTliN7HagAAS2tH.jpg (1558x1245, 848.06K)

editing tomorrows video and i'm legitimately LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!! lots of weird feeet licking involved, it's too fucking much haha

Attached: 1653523121560.png (976x850, 575.55K)

an elden ring thread died for this
post more

you ruined gaming

Wtf is with this shithole and foot fetish specifically, it's so annoying to see this disgusting shit constantly on every board.

The name's Nuke. Nuke Dukem. Blow your ass out, OP.

The cycle repeats
It's just what happens when something gets popular and mainstream. The mass influx with no or little gatekeeping kills it.
Ans something new will be born and the cycle repeats again

Bad games and woke culture(also anita) kill video games

vtubers are based

no, shitty games ruined gaming. all the idiots who think that games like the last of us and halo are great games ruined gaming. all the people who log in to do their genshin dailies ruined gaming.

based and correct

No, it was ruined by Western businessmen who invaded the industry in the early 2000s when they saw the money involved.
Anyways, post more feet.

Attached: 1648845934077.jpg (1024x1244, 154.11K)

Yes, sincerity died around 2010-2012. It had been on its deathbed since October 29, 1969 but rapidly started to decline in the early to mid 2000s. Any Forums contributed to its death but shit like youtube faggotry finally killed it for good.

no wokism enabling globohomo to finally take over ruined gaming

he did a nice job on her feet

Extremely common "fetish" that only doesn't get spammed as much as big butts everywhere else because of social stigma.

Lolis too.

KYS also nice feet

It's literally the most common fetish among men. I don't have it but I also can't imagine why anyone would lose their shit over seeing feet.

I would agree that posts like OP's ruined gaming and lots of other things.

That's why it's a fetish, user. I have no clue why, at some early age I looked at some feet and my brain just decided "Yep, that's about as sexual as boobs and you will never be able to not at least look at it for a moment if it's suddenly in front of you in public."

I don't get it either but I'll take it, just sounds like more options to fap to if I want.

I wasn't talking about people with the fetish, I was referring to ones who get pissed off when they see feet posts.

To be fair on this board people get irrationally pissed over very little all the time. Maybe it's just all the Autism.

Alright, I'll bite. How did they negatively affect what's on your disc or cartridge?

Well, because of them, the numbers of Battle Royale type of game increased, those Horror multilayer chasing type of game increased, Game Devs are starting to make games that targets the Streamer demographic, Gacha games has increased, Loot boxes and so much more.

Same here, wired that way since I was very young.

Just like how Snoy is ruining videogames, Snoy is ruining Vtubers.

Attached: 1653375972699.png (893x497, 156.06K)

>20,000 men at 17'
that's hot

Same, not sure how it works but it does.

Attached: GOTYAY.jpg (1920x1508, 2.26M)