Elden Ring or BotW. Which is the best game of all time?

Elden Ring or BotW. Which is the best game of all time?

Attached: images - 2022-05-26T095013.485.jpg (783x391, 34.1K)

botw and it's not even close

at least elden ring actually tries to have depth, so I would say that

elden ring and it's not even close

sincerely, jump in front of a moving train

botw is a 3d zelda, which are the worst game ever made, but at least its a little better than OoT. not that thats saying much since OoT is complete garbage

both are mogged by freemium chinese spyware
sad!

im not sure bcuz i havent played botw but i can sure say elden ring is a piece of shit so botw i guess

if you unironically think botw you should rope

It's gonna be really easy to tell who only owns a switch in this thread

BotW.

ER is literally the same Souls shit we've had since 2009. A tedious hack & slash fest.

>tedious
I can speak casual, and I know that means you died a lot and quit before you beat it

if it's just between those two, then Elden Ring wins by default, considering it's actually a game.

easily ER. i really like botw and have played it twice, but ER is on another level completely

Halo 2.

ER and BotW are both great, but I have a hard time taking seriously anyone who would put ER above BotW. Just inane.

The original, ZELDA
Stay mad, zoomer tranny.

BOTW is boring. I got all the beasts because of my OCD but I gave up before ever getting to hyrule castle because it just wasn’t fun.

>3d zelda, which are the worst game ever mad
Because?
Nope, shill. Die mad about it.

Souls are better without LE OPEN WORLD MAYMAN, so no. I stay with Booodborne.

Rain World.

I'm not a big fan of BOTW but at least over 100 hours in I wasn't bored
I just go to the Hailigtree 107 hours in, in the past 20 hours I haven't laughed, smiled, felt any joy, or wanted to talk about the game with anyone.
It's just been a mind numbing slog where I'm completely overpowered and killing everything in two seconds
Or hitting a brick wall on things like the consecrated death bird for 40 minutes
I just want it to be over so I can start playing other games at this point

Both are great but I prefer Elden Ring

Why are those the only choices. I am sure plenty of people would say neither.

Hard to say, probably BotW. although ER fixes some of the worst problems from Zelda.

Attached: 1426528446201.png (823x710, 520.66K)

>Which is the best game of all time
Neither.
>Which is better between these two
BotW

BOTW is the better of the two but my ideal game would just be a fusion of them pre-Leyndell.
ER loses all coherent design sense when you leave the capital, opting for areas more linear than DaS2, or giant featureless masses of land with enemies spaced way too far apart.
The catacombs in ER also have the same issues as BOTW's shrines where they're all visually the same, are mostly forgettable and end very quickly.

Hmm probably Yakuza 3