How were you supposed to figure this out without a guide?

How were you supposed to figure this out without a guide?

Attached: N64.jpg (1024x717, 79.93K)

By buying the official strategy guide for $19.99.

>star is called blast away the wall
>there is only one cannon and only two walls close to it
gee i wonder

you can start by not being an ESL faggot

Says the retard with Second Grade grammar, ironic.

common sense

How was I supposed to know that you can punch the wooden plank on top of Whomp's Fortress? I spent several minutes trying to lure a Bullet Bill into the wooden plank because that's what I thought "Blast Away the Wall" meant.
How was I supposed to know that "Blast Away the Wall" means "destroy the walls using the cannon"?
How was I supposed to know that you can get up on the third floor of Big Boo's Haunt by walljumping?
How was I supposed to know that you can pass through the picture of a Boo with the Vanish Cap?
How was I supposed to know that there was a star next to the boulders in Hazy Maze Cave?
How was I supposed to know that you can go inside the volcano in Lethal Lava Land?
How was I supposed to know that you can walk up the pillars in Shifting Sand Land?
How was I supposed to know that "Through the Jet Stream" means "swim through the jet stream"?
How was I supposed to know that you can push the blocks in Wet Dry World?
How was I supposed to know whether or not some of the secrets are in the downtown area? If I journey to the downtown area I can't get back to the main area; I would have to start over.
How was I supposed to know that there's a secret portal on the side of Tall Tall Mountain?
How was I supposed to know that ground pounding the hole at the top of Tiny Island drains the water?
How was I supposed to know that you can get a second star in the Princess' Secret Slide if you reach the bottom of the slide in under 21 seconds?
How was I supposed to know that catching Mips *again* would give me another Power Star?
How was I supposed to know about the entrance to the Secret Aquarium?

Attached: 1614268003078.jpg (480x360, 36.85K)

Good question, but I solved it intuitively in minutes as an 8 year old, so what does that say about those that couldn't? It's called gamer sense. If you know, you know.

>launch at both walls but not in the very tip of one of them
>well that didn't work

you dont need to know

You don't have to get it

this. so there I was, 7 years old and I just started blastin

Sounds like video games just aren't the right hobby for you, man. Try model building instead. Those come with concise and straightforward step-by-step instructions. No inference skills required!

>be retard
>can't git gud
imagine my shock

The game was a pseudo puzzle game wrapped in a 3d platformer. Half the stars are ones you would have had to use exploration and different methods to get. When it first came out it was amazing to talk to kids on the playground about getting stars or clearing a whole level.

Attached: 3m2ryssxmss71.jpg (1024x766, 99.46K)

Along with all the embellished bullshit kids would say to their friends, like you could unlock yoshi and luigi and wario on the rooftop and play as them

Those were the days. One of my favorites was a friend of mine told me you could find a trident in OoT in a secret part of the water temple. I spent hours looking for it lol

Yeah

Kneel to the king of "how was I supposed to know?" games

Attached: lamulana.jpg (1024x1024, 1.17M)

>how was I supposed to know you can jump into the paintings?
>how was I supposed to know you have to talk to Toad?
>how was I supposed to know the front door to the castle is unlocked?

>how was I supposed to know you could push the joystick forward to move?

It's not really a "wall." It's a corner.

you watch the credits