ITT: Characters who should have been on the Multiversus rooster

ITT: Characters who should have been on the Multiversus rooster
>Looks like the multiverse is in danger and the only one who can save it is Black Dynamite, typical.

Attached: 1017025-black-dynamitefinal-1200.jpg (1200x675, 110.59K)

>You may be the Man of Steel, but you're still the Man, and Black Dynamite's not gonna let the Man bring him down can you dig it?

Imagine him telling people
>Shut the fuck up when grown folks is talking

>Black Dynamite but he can't swear
That's probably lame as fuck unless they somehow turn it into a joke.
I never watched the cartoon, does he swear in it?

>rooster

>Roger's It's been a while, I haven't seen you since 'nam.

Even without cursing he's still plenty funny spouting undending non sequiturs with a straight face

>Sugar, Black Dynamite can ride a Harley better than any man you've ever met.

he needs all the karate sounds and an air dash thats just him thrusting forward

>So your telling me that you once turned yourself into a pickle... That's pretty fucking stupid.

There's already a mature language filter in the game for some voice lines. I think specifically Harley and Rick have already had voice lines datamined that contain curses.

The game already has a mature language toggle.

>Black Dynamite just knows everyone for no apparent reason.

Oh, that's nice.
Now I'm all for it, and I'd be willing to bet so is Michael Jai White.

>Creig interaction
>"Wow your name is Black Dynimite, my mom say grandpa has the same exact name"
>"Um, a lot of cats have that name"

Fucking perfect.

I can't fathom why he isn't already in the game

Attached: MV5BNDI5NjAxMWEtNGYyOS00MjIxLTg1Y2MtMjdiZTM3NWZlYjM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM0NTUzNDIy._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1504, 77.58K)

The devs already said they wanna put him in, but it'll take some time because of the whole alien switching gimmick. It seems they're not going to do what PTE did with his moveset.

They did it in Punch Time, how hard can it be.

Guess you forgot about the time tricky Dick Fag and the Turkey Team left my black ass for dead, huh?

Attached: 58975.jpg (680x478, 41.48K)

Reminder of some of the things that was uncovered in recent datamines:
>Gizmo and Stripe are a 2-in-1 character
>Marvin skins: Space Jam 1, Space Jam 2, Commander X-2
>Lebron skins: High School, Cowboy, Robin
>Rick: Pickle, Mech Suit, Team Seal Six
>Arcade mode
>Guild Dungeon mode (w/ bosses)
>A shop to spend gold on characters, perks, music and cosmetics
>A premium currency called gleamium, most likely to be used on the battle pass and legendary cosmetics

And there's also stages too, some we already know and some new:
>Schwifty
>Water Tower
>Space Jam Court
>Floating Island
>Lava Fields
>Flying Creature
>Mesas
>Titans Tower
>Hobbiton
>Mordor
>Barad-dur
>The Wall
>Throne Room
>Marvel (???)

Attached: gand-mult.png (411x519, 317.51K)

Because it's pretty obvious they don't want to do what Punch Time Explosion did. I have a gut feeling they might want to make Ben into some combination of Zelda/Sheik and Pokemon Trainer.

Peridot Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG

Attached: e6ba9df853127f0f206ca96ca0911df2.jpg (540x540, 58.47K)

But why, peak Ben is him with master control and that works well with a fine for a normal move set.

I dunno, maybe they want to figure out a way to implement all 10 of his main aliens somehow. If I remember correctly, Ben and Teen Ben only used half of their aliens in their PTE movesets.

Marvel is probably the Rock of Eternity or maybe some sort of Captain Marvel Base, since Black Adam and Shazam are both coming out and putting in Adam, Shazam, or Mary is easy synergy. Could also just be an actual Marvel stage as part of the deal for Disney to have Batman and other WB properties in Rescue Rangers.

It can't be, the name 'Captain Marvel' is practically dead and buried as far as WB is concerned.

Teen Ben only was limited to 10 in Alien Force, later versions of Teen Ben like the one from Omniverse has assess to around 70 aliens.

Cakechads rise up

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 78.59K)

Let's do dis

Attached: carl punch.png (652x738, 468.05K)

If it was the Rock of Eternity, the file would've said that, and Shazam hasn't had connections to the Captain Marvel name in years. Even still, if it was a Marvel stage, why the vague naming? Like, how do you reference all of Marvel in a single stage?

I meant their movesets in Punch Time Explosion.

>Gizmo and Stripe are a 2-in-1 character
I seriously can't wait to see how this works out. In my head, the way it works out for me is that Gizmo is the main playable one and he either switches out with Stripe or he shows up as a separate character that tries to attack Gizmo, and any enemy in the way of his attacks is collateral.

Attached: grem.jpg (1280x720, 115.43K)

I would, but seeing anything related to Adventure Time gives me PTSD from how my formerly favorite show was ruined