Is this game worth checking out?

is this game worth checking out?

Attached: MV5BY2MwMjNhZTUtYzM2Mi00ZWE3LWE0NTItNzE1MTMxYjY1NWM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcyNzc1NTg@._V1_.jpg (800x1132, 247.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oL5ArosmC6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely not

Yeah, its great fun.

It is worth it for the section where you are small and walking on a giant building sized girls panties and boobs.

its the only suda game I wish would be ported to pc. Its really great

It is the only game that is sort of fun to play by Suda 51.
And it required EA meddling and just ripping off Shinji Mikami(RE4) to achieve that.
Suda is a fraud.

Shinji worked on the game dumbass.

>Suda is a fraud.
all the best artists are

Mikami was the producer while Suda directed it. But unlike Killer7(also by Mikami and Suda), Suda just happily ripped off Mikami(RE4) wholesale instead of making a mediocre rail shooter or whatever the fuck Yagami or whatever kafkan nonsense he originally had in mind.
And Shadows of the Damned was better off for it.

Play this and Killer 7 instead

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 10.49.10 AM.png (1002x998, 1.29M)

lol this game sucks play it if you love suda I guess, but the publisher fucked them hard and what remains is a generic unreal engine third person shooter.

a generic unreal engine third person shooter is the best thing Suda ever made and I'll take a competently made game over garbage made by a pro wrestling otaku on sugar high.

Yeah. Garcia is cool, Paula is a babe and the soundtrack is pretty damn great.

Attached: Paula.jpg (570x600, 50.96K)

Killer is Dead is way way cooler

Yes, absolutely.
Sure the graphics aren't great, there is some jank and it's not really pushing any new mechanics but it's still fun, has a unique take on hell and its aesthetic, great soundtrack, great VO and funny dialogues.
I prefer the PS3 version btw, seems to have better colors and not overly shadowed regions like the 360.

Killer7 is fun to play though, it's unique enough to be interesting and it doesn't feel clunky assuming you didn't play the cursed PS2 version.
No More Heroes is also satisfying in it's own way - very snappy and responsive button-mashing with weighty kill moves.
Shadows of the Damned is as you say a RE4 rip-off, at which point I'd rather play RE4. I played SotD recently too and I was surprised at how much I memory-holed the gross UE3 graphics and limp animations. Grasshopper lost a lot of talent over the years and none of their games felt good to play after NMH2 (and even then only because of the good animation work - it was sluggish compared to the first game).

I like the part where she's a giantess and you walk across her.

I was enjoying it but it's pretty easy. I haven't finished it. I'm just a few stages in...

I am now intredasted in this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL5ArosmC6c

As with any Suda game the answer is no.

i came here to post this

Imagine defending EA out of all things

>Is a game by the genius Suda51 worth checking out
Do yourself a favor and play all of his works.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

Kamiya is missing there, and aside from Mikami, Suda and Ueda, everyone else is a left over