I'm having a lot of fun

I'm having a lot of fun.

Attached: v rising.png (1000x494, 520.23K)

PvE or PvP server? I heard that if you go PvP without friends you'll get other vamps shitting inside your castle all the time

I became the strongest player on a pvp solo no clan server and had all 3 soul shards in the base. I ended up being the only person raiding because I kept raiding the same people over and over so they'd get no progress. Only one player got away from me so I gave him all my gear and destroyed everything in my base so if someone raids it they're going to be disappointed. I made my base an unraidable schizo compound comprising of face entrances. The real entrance was behind 15+ doors.

Attached: 20220522234554_1.jpg (2560x1440, 730.47K)

Attached: tim.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

Copper, Iron, Silver. Alright guys thats all you get for your RPG gear sets to farm and grind. What a great RPG with such massive variety in gear. Lots of armor to choose from!

Same image OP daily shill thread

Make a tour video of it before you quit

Post the server name or you're full of shit

They're not even good shills. Real shills would drop free codes for their game.

it's so funny how PVE trannys are complaining. go into a stacked full loot pvp server and try to finish the game .this is the true game control over a server

My base might be standing but there's no crafting tables, furnaces, etc etc. I ended up quitting the server because I was losing sleep over worrying about people raiding my shit. I'll go on now and see if my shit is still standing
the server is called [Kensington Ave] 2x |Solo | PVP | starter gear lvl 30

I just checked my base and someone got in lmao. Hope they enjoyed the surprise of no gear or mats left since I despawned it all LOOOL.

>Kensington Ave
i mean gj controlling a 2/40 server that never actually peaked to 40 and averaged 15 people i guess

any good pvp tips?

Axes and slashers are really good. That healing unholy aoe is very strong. Any shielding ability is king like the ice dash and the blood shield. The best ult imo is the ice circle ult that traps people in the center.

Personally I enjoy the reaper but could definitely notice how strong the axes felt. I just could never get the hang of the slashers. Playstyle is something I always prefer over meta anyways.

15 people means 15 bases while a server that has 30+ people usually has clans so about 15 bases or less.

>only 4800 people killed the final boss

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 487.24K)

I thought the final boss was better than any elden ring boss. Loved the concept where the divine angel turns into the fallen angel and you and solarus are fighting the fallen angel . I can see a lot of people getting filtered by the last 8 bosses.

>start on a pve server to get a feel for the game
>map is so small that every buildable spot is now taken
>new players can't start and nobody can expand their terrain enough for a tier 4 castle to matter
This game will unironically be more fun when its no longer flavor of the month

Didn't realize people dying to nicholaus was a statistic worth mentioning. That's the dude who's whole schtick was summoning skeles right? Took him down first try so I didn't think he was worth mentioning more than the fucking bear