PlayStation 5 is experiencing unprecedented demand

Why is the PS5 such a success Any Forums?

Attached: 14249054789457.jpg (1198x1340, 326.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2022/GNS_E.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No idea. It doesn't even have any worthwhile exclusives.

No idea either. Most games are on PS4 or PC.

I'm only planning on buying one for KH4 and FFXVI

FFXVI won't be PS5 exclusive after a year.

Xbox xisters...what the fuck...you said we were winning...I don't understand...

The PS5 being able to play PS4 games with improved fidelity adds appeal to the console. Conversely, the PS4 had no backwards compatibility. Who wants a PS3 and PS4 hooked up to the TV?

>We expect PS5 to be trailing behind PS4 for the next 2 years
>Success
That's some advanced corpo cope

There is no demand though, most of the sales are due to scalpers.... is what I've been reassured is the case time and time again from people here.

sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2022/GNS_E.pdf
the entire report. on PC horizon has sold 2,4m, days gone 850k and god of war has sold 970k in around 2 months.

>PS5 is selling "faster" than PS4
>PS5 has sold less units than PS4 but it's only because there aren't enough, surely it will overtake it
So uh, how is it "selling faster" if its selling less?

And as we all know, scalpers buy things to keep it for themselves.

Considering the attachment rate of the console it probably is likely

>snoy is able to sell this many of a console with literally no gaems
I kneel....

pre-coping before tomorrows beatdown?

This is that patented Snoy cope I've come to love. Snoy gambles that trannies and fags would keep them afloat so they moved to California, but it's not happening.

going from one sale a day to two sales a day is still without precedent

Copearino off the charts

Why would I be coping about the PS5 not even having a 1-1 attach rate yet in multiple countries?

I dont know, i literally turned 32,000 dollar profit last year reselling these things at almost a triple mark up. Ironically allot them were to Ns. Guess i should thank the government for giving retards free money

I know, I said Snoy was coping hard.

We already have the PSN thing being a change that Sony was going to do but mysteriously became a "technical error" once stories broke out about how it's fucking dumb on top of another week of no games.

Kek, the PS5 is beating the shitch in every country and you still focus on the software sales

Attached: file.png (1601x509, 106.55K)

The people I know IRL who have one aren't really gamers. Sure they'll play Spiderman, Horizon, and Deathloop but outside of that they don't game.. If they play more than that it's CoD, Apex, or Avengers.

The people I know IRL who are actully into vidja don't own one because they realized that the amount of games available doesn't justify the price

TLDR: normies reeee

>and you still focus on the software sales

So you admit that the PS5 has no games. Got it.

Fastest selling console of all time
C O P E

Still no games

That chart lol, "two more weeks" on a corporate level.

Don't you fucking dare post this here. I'll fucking kill you for posting this propaganda you shitstain, this is a PC board.

Attached: 1653523368137.jpg (576x539, 39.35K)

>this is a PC board
this board is literally run by tendies like Abib, what are you talking about

Attached: 1602471813801.gif (356x260, 3.44M)