Post em

Post em.

I play all games on Easy Mode. Life is hard enough already. I play games to relax, have fun and actually win at something for once in my life.

Attached: 96e.jpg (455x340, 24.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AYumqki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats pathetic

I became interested in the Fate franchise because of Rin Tohsaka and the bisexual threesome in the Fate route, and later discovered that I was bisexual myself. I hate it. The visual novels were pretty good tho.

never played A fallout or elderscroll game and I report we games threads as soon as I see them

The classic crpg's are just too difficult to get into if you didn't play them back in the day. I've tried to play fallout, baldur's gate, planescape, and I usually get a few hours in and get overwhelmed.

Attached: kawaiiuguu.jpg (456x342, 58.81K)

I never beat spiderman 1 and 2 without the captain universe skin or the phoenix.

Attached: 1423349265500.jpg (1256x1920, 553.66K)

I enjoy collecting hentai doujin and onaholes.
I bought two more onaholes yesterday.
my Sakura Haruno doujin collection
imgur.com/a/AYumqki

Attached: 20200803_190451.jpg (4032x1860, 2.15M)

I often fantasize about being the little girl.

Attached: 2149604d7852ccaad59fdb4c3365ecdb.jpg (900x1140, 700.9K)

I think quite the opposite. I find most of life boring and that the best solution is to autopilot so you can zombie mode past the boredom that is life's trifles. Playing a difficult game is one of the few times I feel challenged, and by extension one of the few times I feel alive. I care way more about having platinum'd KH2 and beaten it on critical (working on level 1) than I do any paycheck I've earned.

That's fine I openly use cheat engine on every single SP game I can, it makes it way more enjoyable overall and only absolute fags care about people cheating in SP games

Despite me pushing for more PvP in MMOs I haven't played much of them in some time. Either due to my class being dogshit at it (Black Mage in FF or any spellcaster that doesn't want to be melee in GW2) or the game not having enough players to support the battleground scene. (Wildstar and World of Warcraft)

Attached: Warcraft Blood Elf.jpg (1600x2266, 2.69M)

I savescum a lot. I haven't triple carted in a MH game offline in years because I just quit without saving
I hold R in the binding of isaac until I get an adjacent item room with a good item

I aggressively save scum in every game I can to the point I save every 5-10 seconds

Attached: easymode.png (506x384, 59.19K)

Based. If it's in the game it's a legitimate strategy.

I play Minecraft on Peaceful, only turning it off of that if there's an enemy drop i absolutely need. This is just to avoid having to put up with hunger.

When I take a huge loss I’m too stubborn to stoop to savescumming so I restart

Nothing wrong with playing a game on easy mode if it's available for you to use. Also I unironically love Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior.

I have an urge to play games, but no interest in playing anything I have. 90% of attempts end in quitting within 10 minutes. I guess that's not a secret, but i wanted to get it off my chest.

I talk a lot of shit about XCOM 2 even though I only finished it on Rookie and never played WOTC, and also call it easy when you know how to cheese it.
I tried several times recently to start a Commander ironman run without the tutorial but Operation Gatecrasher filtered me, and 3 rookies missed their concealment reaction fires on the same officer.

I just find them to be extremely bland. You played one you played them all

I can't keep up with hard difficulty anymore so i usually bump it down to normal, if i feel confident after going through it on normal I'll try hard again

Attached: 1647565815889.jpg (1890x1417, 160.84K)

I've stopped playing PvP in games because of rage. Now I just avoid everyone regardless of the mode.

based

I haven't really enjoyed video games for the last 7 or 8 years.

I played tons of different vidya when I was younger but today can't be arsed to play anything other than Soulsshit. It physically hurts when people invite me to play other games with them.

I just come here for political discussion and anime pictures.

What was the last game?

I start games on the highest difficulty and adjust accordingly over the first few levels to find the setting I prefer.

My life is stupid easy, I can't stop winning.

I get a bunch of bugs preferably bed bugs and stinkbugs and intentionally crush them up and snort them up my nose

I still play Star Wars: The Old Republic. I also find it hilarious that ToRtanic broke Any Forums but ToR is still going and getting new content and expansions.

Attached: E7VDQ6bVkAIqMDv.png (926x1200, 187.05K)

I have 80+ hours in all of the nu-asscreed games

AC Valhalla is my favourite game of the past few years.

Everyone thinks it's Ubisoft open world trash (it is a little bit) but it's genuinely well made and full of really decent content, you can really tell a handful of people on the dev team really did care and tried to make something memorable and fun. It's unironically the most SOVL game I've played in recent memory.

RIP Ceolbert, you were my nigga.

Attached: HwowzeMEuFmkZcSjSWWz7E.jpg (3840x2160, 1.13M)

I'll get halfway through or nearly finish most games I play and one day never return to it
I don't even have a good reason, I'll just forget about it completely even if I'm enjoying the game

I play normal mode because that's how the game was designed to be played
on the off-chance that it there's extra stuff / mechanics (eg terraria expert mode) i go for that instead

Attached: 1534441316791.png (384x384, 200.53K)

I play Destiny 2.