Thoughts on Sonic having a family?

Thoughts on Sonic having a family?

Attached: FTiucSZXwAEr9y3.jpg (1903x1077, 271.4K)

Good
Looking forward to Shadow fucking it up for him in Sonic 3

Not videogames. Go to Any Forums, then stay there.

How was this so much worse than the first one? Couldn't even make it an hour in

I understand not getting Knuckles VA back for that short, but they couldn't get Tails'?

>Sonic
>not videogames
???

I mean it's just Team Sonic done right, so I'm happy
In terms of things, it's better than the games that never mentioned parents despite being "important" that they are underaged.

Japs are so removed from reality they don't make good stories because of it.

those CG environments have very weird lighting and colour usage.

Colleen is nearly as hard to get as Idris. And assuming the Frontiers leaks are true. I would not be surprised if she's focused on that right now.

it's a better sonic movie, but it's also a worse movie.

that said, i will gladly watch sonic 3 and i really hope they manage to keep jim carrey for one last flick

his blue arms are really bothering me

How strange.

Let it go.

Loved it, besides the obligational minimum footage of hotel marriott requiring a shitty sheboon scene, everythinf after that section through to the ending was Sonic kino

Fun little detail I didn't notice at first: The three books Knuckles is holding in the short actually have discernable names. First two are called "Parenting Adopted Children" and "The Blended Family", third is apparently "North American Mammals".

Attached: books.jpg (1280x720, 181.31K)

I can't. I just can't.

>fun Sonic characters and lore
>fun human characters
>good action
I liked it

There’s no way they won’t offer him an assload of cash or he’ll just do it.

You can. You just don't want to try.

People underestimate just how big the Sonic VAs actually are.

what leaks? the 5 playable characters one?

its fine. the only thing that fucks with me are the eyes. game/toon sonic always keeps the same M-ish shape but movie sonic only has it when he's scowling

i didn’t know they gave prisoners access to Any Forums at the central virginia regional jail

>movie Sonic is more expressive than game Sonic
That's an improvement.

It's because they removed the monoeye, which makes Movie more expressive.

the monoeye doesnt have to be removed to be expressive, they just need to actually animate his face, kinda like the unleashed shorts.

Attached: 1652738368957.png (539x377, 187.86K)

Sonic having a family goes against his character as being a free soul.

Sonic also cares about Tails way too much and should be routinely humiliating/beating his crying simp ass.

Knuckles is also a forced meme because he's a bigger and Hollywood worships them despite the being the literal spawn of the beast. Shadow is a way better character and rival with an actual backstory and fan appeal.

TLDR Sonic's friends are garbage and Sonic is an anti hero not a Marvel hero.

blow it out your ass