Any other shut in neets here that only get social interaction through multiplayer VR games?

Any other shut in neets here that only get social interaction through multiplayer VR games?

Attached: 1653518373394.jpg (225x225, 18.28K)

I'm too socially inept to talk to people in VR

I'm too scared to even talk on my mic

I don't get social interaction and when I do everybody acts like a cunt.

I'm too poor for VR.

i'm only ever confident enough to socialize when i drink, but given my addictive personality and lack of impulse control, i usually just end up getting stupid drunk and people think i'm retarded anyways.

Yea but VR is for fags id rather spend the money on parts or booze

Oculus Quest 2 costs $300.

>redditfrog

What does butthole taste like?

VR has less games than the ps3
>inb4 tech demos are games

+ your soul

Not really, only if I haven't spoken to people in a long time. I'll only use it for a few days before going back to being a hermit.

i don't get any social interation other than mumbling to my family and Any Forums.

Attached: 1551125554855.png (295x285, 107.7K)

Sorry Zucc, but I'm not buying your gimped gadget. I would rather have the most high end device, which to my knowledge last I read, is Valve's headset.

But I don't use VR for playing games, I use them mostly for the social apps.

I have the Valve index, but mostly use the oculus quest 2 because you don't need any cable's when using it. With the index you need to set all everything up, move shit around the room and takes time. With the quest 2 you just put it on and you're in.

I dont talk in the mic I just play multiplayer games and use the chat and spam emotes

then when I go outside and any women pays the slightest attention to me I play along and get away as quickly as possible, then later I sit in my room and use my inner monologue to roleplay a scenario in which I did talk to her with confidence and I make an entire story about us dating and living together

Attached: 1374810407609.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

Any Forums is my only outlet for social interaction

Attached: afkgaming_2022-02_e063c290-ee60-4c95-b732-82972cbf3298_Untitled_design__63___1_.jpg (480x252, 8.85K)

i got my windows mixed reality for $120. no facebook, no tracker hassle, just gaming.

>frog
Didn’t read
Fuck you

Attached: ED45531E-8B21-49A7-8847-34CBA57E591D.png (772x1228, 97.33K)

We all hate Zucc but the Index is not a slam dunk.
>objectively overpriced and has had zero price cuts since 2019
>outmogged in panel res and optics by the fucking quest 2, not even an OLED screen in it
>durability issues
>still no option for wireless despite Gabe going on record nearly 4 years ago that it was "already a solved problem"
>underutilized frunk, see above
They need Deckard. Badly.

This website is the only social interaction I get. I'm old and I've met a lot of people. I didn't like them.