He's the bad guy? How'd that happen? He did everything he was told to

He's the bad guy? How'd that happen? He did everything he was told to

Attached: 20220525_174923.jpg (1808x2048, 194.49K)

he's a tranny

>He did everything he was told to
And that's exactly why he was the bad guy. He was the ultimate sheeple. Greatest pawn of the deep state. Leal hound of the (((Golden Order))). He had to go.

>bad guy
Who says?
Rannifags?

He's a literal glownigger of the Golden Order.

because he wants to restore the elden ring himself and doesn't want you to do it. it's the same as godfrey, you are competition.

If you are always trying to make everyone happy you eventually end up working for a Greater will.
- The Moral of Elden ring.

Attached: jnoiugiv.jpg (1200x544, 193.5K)

There aren’t any bad guys really. Just differences in ideals. I mean I guess you could say elden beast is considering no one asked for the greater will to impose shit on the lands between.

He's based. We were the bad guy all along...

>just following orders bro

>Marika breaks the elden ring
>Radagon also shown breaking it in the intro
This is the most confusing thing in the lore and has resulted in a million shizo theories about how Radagon isn't actually Marika.

>In Marika's own words. O Radagon, leal hound of the Golden Order. Thou'rt yet to become me. Thou'rt yet to become a god. Let us be shattered, both. Mine other self.
>Thou'rt yet to become me.
wasnt her yet

Attached: 1650516467.jpg (850x447, 43.36K)

It may not look like it, but he was allegedly trying to fix it.

there isn't anything confusing about it. the hammer description says marika shattered the ring with the numen hammer and radagon used the same hammer in trying to repair it.

That's shizo tier because how does he did he become her?
The architect who made his statue knew they were one and the same well before the shattering.
She clearly means he hasn't been enlightened to the bullshit of being the GW's lapdog yet.

> woman tries to destroy
> man tries to fix

what did miyazaki mean by this

Attached: 1371557638990.gif (200x150, 688.15K)

Is it actually worth me trying to make sense of this story? Someone who's done the legwork give it to me straight, will it eventually come together if I put the effort in or is it the usual disjointed, low effort fromsoft tripe? I made an effort with Bloodborne and I regret it to this day.

It all comes together if you manage to get all the endings. The core lore was written by the fat fuck, so it's depending on less vague bullshit as souls titles.

>a direct quote of dialogue is schizo tier
???
>The architect who made his statue knew they were one and the same well before the shattering.
are you saying this random architect is a more reliable source than marika herself, who of all people should know whether or not she is radagon?
>She clearly means he hasn't been enlightened to the bullshit of being the GW's lapdog yet.
or she could be literal with her words, and her shattering the ring & herself was a defensive measure to prevent radagon from becoming her.

the whole dynamics of how exactly radagon is marika is a hotly debated topic, and frankly you're never going to get a straight answer because every single interpretation has at least one piece of evidence contradicting it. radagon could have been a separate being from marika until they started melding one day, maybe radagon is just an alter ego of marika and she routinely switches bodies to keep up the charade, maybe radagon is some giant parasite thing, maybe he was made by the GW to control marika, who fucking knows.

its the first souls game story to actually make sense since dark souls 1