We want DS1 boomer audience

>we want DS1 boomer audience

Attached: godskin duo.jpg (1280x720, 278.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qpWgalUZsTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They look ugly as shit, no this isn't getting the DS1 audience in fact the whole game isn't either, it's getting normalniggers starved of any new games that can't imagine pirating other stuff or emulating precious titles from other genres that's what it's getting.

Tall guy/fat guy duos weren't invented by Dark Souls.

Would have been cool if the godskin you leave turns into some kind of super apostle or noble if they really wanted to ape O&S. Would have been a better use of their time than littering the game world with more shitty catacombs.

They are not even at the same level as O&S, they are probably the lamest boss in the entire game and sadly it's one with one of the best themes.

dark souls combat:
>methodical
>positioning is important
>have to pay close attention to your stamina
>a variety of ways to play

elden ring combat:
>press b when they attack
>entire challenge centers around making it hard to press b at the right time

I beat them first try with my mimic and +25, greatsword. People really are complete shit at this game

yeah they were invented by your dad

More like Godskin Solo lol

Attached: st_trinas__arrow_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px-1.png (200x200, 11.2K)

methodical aka boss has two attacks each with 3 sec wind up so retards like you won't miss it. please kill yourself

>dark souls combat:
>>methodical
>>positioning is important
>>have to pay close attention to your stamina
>>a variety of ways to play

Attached: 1644493827970.png (433x316, 204.94K)

dark souls combat:
>hit the enemy
>break their poise because you're a STR Chad
>hit them again
>repeat until they're dead

elden ring combat:
>the exact same thing except with 14 seconds of dodging between every attack

Dark Souls combat is just "walk around the enemy and R1"

This, as someone who only played DS1

Reminder they stealth nerfed these guys to appeal to shitters.

Fromsoft always nerfs the absolute fuck out of their games because western 80iq morons cant use critical thinking skills to overcome challenges. They have been nerfing areas and enemies to the point of being trivial since like dark souls 1. marketers marketed the game as "prepare to die edition" to try and "own" the criticisms ofthe games being hard, while at the same time the devs were combing over the game looking for ways to make it easier. They nerfed sens fortress giant AI to the point you can practically ignore him.
Some elden ring ranged enemies like ballista seem to fire much slower and have much worse tracking as well now.

I killed Commander Niall through the wall btw.

1 pot is enough to make both fall asleep.

defending godskin duo is an interesting hill to die on

wrong
>this
wrong and retarded
>14 seconds of dodging between every attack
>>entire challenge centers around making it hard to press b at the right time
wrong and retarded

Sometimes I think everyone on Any Forums but me is a complete retard. You guys all suck at the game. like completely inadmissible shitters. You can attack bosses once every 2-3 seconds at least. Delayed attacks arent unfair you are just low IQ with low reaction time.

>wrong
No, I'm right.

Attached: Ds1 Taurus.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

They weren't even a difficult fight. The arena they're in makes it very easy to isolate them

Not even just godskin duo. They nerfed ALL godskins because morons thought they were entitled to free heals without using any strategy.

Fromsoft is actually going through their already fair and balanced PvE and trying to make it easier but morons will still complain. I wish they wouldnt bother but they want that mainstream mutt audience.

Honestly Ornstein and Smough wasn't that good.

Wrong.
is that webm suppose to support your argument?
>i used a resin on a fast weapon, i deserve to automatically win!
plenty of stuff just like this in elden ring if you want to play easy mode.

its painfully obvious that they weren't designed to be fought together which makes the fight unfun plus theres the part where you have to kill them multiple times which just makes it obvious this was an after thought made to pad playtime.

Best theme in the game
youtu.be/qpWgalUZsTM

Haven't faced them since the latest patch, but I assumed so from the triple Crystalian fight in Sellia Hideaway. They got nerfed into the fucking ground.

>y-you're cheating by using the WRONG weapon!
Go on, list the "fair" ways to beat bosses in DS1. What weapon should I be using to get your "slow methodical combat"?

I'm so tired of this sickdark aesthetic.

actual boomer here, wtf is a ds1?

>dark souls 1 is just circle strafe and r1
>posts webm that doesnt circle strafe and r1
Do you have a better example, user?