Say my name

>Say my name.

Attached: file.png (940x529, 568.51K)

Cowboy Bebop 'n' Rocksteady.

I don't know who this is.

El Hombre Violador

Nigger.

Overwatch is the best example of twitterfags ruining a video game, a better example does not exist

I don't even play Overwatch and I know that's McCree.

omg touch grass.

Richard McRape.

Stacy
Or was it lilly?

Shooty McFace

sexism

Ruth Bader Floyd

The game was ruined from the start when it was beign made by blizzard.

Maybe, but it was fun. Then they immediately nerf shit like Roadhog's ult which couldn't kill anyone as it is, then proceeded to nerf everything that wasn't DPS and now they even reduced it from 6v6 to 5v5

"something mc'something" is the literally the worst form of humor

Isn't his name actually "[something] Mc[something]?"

Cole Cosby

Attached: 1650657264059.gif (255x255, 520.27K)

Cowboy

Woman Mcrapist

McFloyd

nah, the change was greenlit before twitter even started talking about the lawsuits.
Bizzard's mo is to make someone gay or push some diversity bullshit so that retards argue over that instead of their latest failure.
You know the diversity chart everyone memes? It was announced the day after another controversy, but everyone talk about that instead

jesse mcfaggot

but the problem with that is blizzard seething at dota's success and pushing e-sport memes, while being utterly unable to understand what makes a game fun as a competitive game.
So they made a casual game by mistake and then tried to hammer it into a competitive one, ending up with a game that's too sweaty tryhard for casuals and too shallow and filled with retarded mechanics for competitive players.
Blizzard killing any competitive scene because they want full control of every facet at every moment just made sure that the game will completely die the moment owl goes down.

Blizzard needs to let go of its obsessive need to control everything down to what people play.

Good post. Blizzard is basically the CCP and Russian bot farms with their racebaiting diversity cuckshit

McSneed

okay angry mcgrumpypants

McREEEEEEEEE

McCree? I know they renamed him, however, I genuinely can't remember what the name is now.

>Straight McWomanfucker

anyone has the screencap of the Echo thread?

High Noon?

nobody really does and still call him McCree

Hank "Anal" McGee

Blizz devs are twitter fags tho, so it still checks out.